Wolfenstein faces German recall over swastika
The former Nazi symbol is utterly banned in Germany, and its use in any way is strictly prohibited, which is why it was initially assumed that all swastikas were removed from the game before local release.
Activision have yet to comment on this news, although one site does note that because many of the title's creators at Raven have since been laid-off, the firm may struggle to get an edited version made.
We'll look out for more on this.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like