Wolfenstein faces German recall over swastika
The former Nazi symbol is utterly banned in Germany, and its use in any way is strictly prohibited, which is why it was initially assumed that all swastikas were removed from the game before local release.
Activision have yet to comment on this news, although one site does note that because many of the title's creators at Raven have since been laid-off, the firm may struggle to get an edited version made.
We'll look out for more on this.
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones