Wolfenstein faces German recall over swastika
The former Nazi symbol is utterly banned in Germany, and its use in any way is strictly prohibited, which is why it was initially assumed that all swastikas were removed from the game before local release.
Activision have yet to comment on this news, although one site does note that because many of the title's creators at Raven have since been laid-off, the firm may struggle to get an edited version made.
We'll look out for more on this.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3