Wolfenstein faces German recall over swastika
The former Nazi symbol is utterly banned in Germany, and its use in any way is strictly prohibited, which is why it was initially assumed that all swastikas were removed from the game before local release.
Activision have yet to comment on this news, although one site does note that because many of the title's creators at Raven have since been laid-off, the firm may struggle to get an edited version made.
We'll look out for more on this.
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below