Wolfenstein faces German recall over swastika
The former Nazi symbol is utterly banned in Germany, and its use in any way is strictly prohibited, which is why it was initially assumed that all swastikas were removed from the game before local release.
Activision have yet to comment on this news, although one site does note that because many of the title's creators at Raven have since been laid-off, the firm may struggle to get an edited version made.
We'll look out for more on this.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto