Medieval Games coming from Bethesda
Bethesda have only dabbled in the murky waters of the Wii console once before, the publisher confirming that a second title - Medieval Games - is on the way and will arrive this November.
A sort of fantasy-themed mini-game collection is seemingly on the cards, Bethesda looking to appeal to the format's casual demographic.
The game is the work of N-Fusion Interactive, the studio behind 2007's Hour of Victory, published by Midway.
"From battling dragons and storming the castle, to catapulting and archery contests, Medieval Games offers hours of fun for the entire family. Choose from a variety of colorful characters, such as the knight, princess, bard, or wizard as you compete in a variety of game modes. Tournaments and jousting await in this rich fantasy world!" beams word from the official announcement.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator