Medieval Games coming from Bethesda
Bethesda have only dabbled in the murky waters of the Wii console once before, the publisher confirming that a second title - Medieval Games - is on the way and will arrive this November.
A sort of fantasy-themed mini-game collection is seemingly on the cards, Bethesda looking to appeal to the format's casual demographic.
The game is the work of N-Fusion Interactive, the studio behind 2007's Hour of Victory, published by Midway.
"From battling dragons and storming the castle, to catapulting and archery contests, Medieval Games offers hours of fun for the entire family. Choose from a variety of colorful characters, such as the knight, princess, bard, or wizard as you compete in a variety of game modes. Tournaments and jousting await in this rich fantasy world!" beams word from the official announcement.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny