Medieval Games coming from Bethesda
Bethesda have only dabbled in the murky waters of the Wii console once before, the publisher confirming that a second title - Medieval Games - is on the way and will arrive this November.
A sort of fantasy-themed mini-game collection is seemingly on the cards, Bethesda looking to appeal to the format's casual demographic.
The game is the work of N-Fusion Interactive, the studio behind 2007's Hour of Victory, published by Midway.
"From battling dragons and storming the castle, to catapulting and archery contests, Medieval Games offers hours of fun for the entire family. Choose from a variety of colorful characters, such as the knight, princess, bard, or wizard as you compete in a variety of game modes. Tournaments and jousting await in this rich fantasy world!" beams word from the official announcement.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year