Medieval Games coming from Bethesda
Bethesda have only dabbled in the murky waters of the Wii console once before, the publisher confirming that a second title - Medieval Games - is on the way and will arrive this November.
A sort of fantasy-themed mini-game collection is seemingly on the cards, Bethesda looking to appeal to the format's casual demographic.
The game is the work of N-Fusion Interactive, the studio behind 2007's Hour of Victory, published by Midway.
"From battling dragons and storming the castle, to catapulting and archery contests, Medieval Games offers hours of fun for the entire family. Choose from a variety of colorful characters, such as the knight, princess, bard, or wizard as you compete in a variety of game modes. Tournaments and jousting await in this rich fantasy world!" beams word from the official announcement.
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week