Medieval Games coming from Bethesda
Bethesda have only dabbled in the murky waters of the Wii console once before, the publisher confirming that a second title - Medieval Games - is on the way and will arrive this November.
A sort of fantasy-themed mini-game collection is seemingly on the cards, Bethesda looking to appeal to the format's casual demographic.
The game is the work of N-Fusion Interactive, the studio behind 2007's Hour of Victory, published by Midway.
"From battling dragons and storming the castle, to catapulting and archery contests, Medieval Games offers hours of fun for the entire family. Choose from a variety of colorful characters, such as the knight, princess, bard, or wizard as you compete in a variety of game modes. Tournaments and jousting await in this rich fantasy world!" beams word from the official announcement.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter