Pachter expects new GTA in 2010
Wedbush Morgan's Michael Pachter has been soothsaying again, gazing into his crystal ball and predicting that a new Grand Theft Auto title will arrive about a year from now.
A 'calendar 2010' release is mooted by the analyst, while this might roughly tie-in with Anthony Gikas' prediction of a 'financial year 2011' release for the game - this period beginning in November of 2010.
This from Pachter: "While we still expect a GTA game in calendar 2010, it is not clear that the game will be released before the end of Take-Two's fiscal year ending October 31."
Apparently, this outlook has implications for Take-Two's financial future. So, winter 2010 it is? Who knows. We'll wait for word from Rockstar before getting too excited.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator