Pachter expects new GTA in 2010
Wedbush Morgan's Michael Pachter has been soothsaying again, gazing into his crystal ball and predicting that a new Grand Theft Auto title will arrive about a year from now.
A 'calendar 2010' release is mooted by the analyst, while this might roughly tie-in with Anthony Gikas' prediction of a 'financial year 2011' release for the game - this period beginning in November of 2010.
This from Pachter: "While we still expect a GTA game in calendar 2010, it is not clear that the game will be released before the end of Take-Two's fiscal year ending October 31."
Apparently, this outlook has implications for Take-Two's financial future. So, winter 2010 it is? Who knows. We'll wait for word from Rockstar before getting too excited.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year