Pachter expects new GTA in 2010
Wedbush Morgan's Michael Pachter has been soothsaying again, gazing into his crystal ball and predicting that a new Grand Theft Auto title will arrive about a year from now.
A 'calendar 2010' release is mooted by the analyst, while this might roughly tie-in with Anthony Gikas' prediction of a 'financial year 2011' release for the game - this period beginning in November of 2010.
This from Pachter: "While we still expect a GTA game in calendar 2010, it is not clear that the game will be released before the end of Take-Two's fiscal year ending October 31."
Apparently, this outlook has implications for Take-Two's financial future. So, winter 2010 it is? Who knows. We'll wait for word from Rockstar before getting too excited.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3