Pachter expects new GTA in 2010
Wedbush Morgan's Michael Pachter has been soothsaying again, gazing into his crystal ball and predicting that a new Grand Theft Auto title will arrive about a year from now.
A 'calendar 2010' release is mooted by the analyst, while this might roughly tie-in with Anthony Gikas' prediction of a 'financial year 2011' release for the game - this period beginning in November of 2010.
This from Pachter: "While we still expect a GTA game in calendar 2010, it is not clear that the game will be released before the end of Take-Two's fiscal year ending October 31."
Apparently, this outlook has implications for Take-Two's financial future. So, winter 2010 it is? Who knows. We'll wait for word from Rockstar before getting too excited.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users