Pachter expects new GTA in 2010
Wedbush Morgan's Michael Pachter has been soothsaying again, gazing into his crystal ball and predicting that a new Grand Theft Auto title will arrive about a year from now.
A 'calendar 2010' release is mooted by the analyst, while this might roughly tie-in with Anthony Gikas' prediction of a 'financial year 2011' release for the game - this period beginning in November of 2010.
This from Pachter: "While we still expect a GTA game in calendar 2010, it is not clear that the game will be released before the end of Take-Two's fiscal year ending October 31."
Apparently, this outlook has implications for Take-Two's financial future. So, winter 2010 it is? Who knows. We'll wait for word from Rockstar before getting too excited.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May