Shadow Of Mordor gets a new gameplay trailer focusing on the Wraith
Warner Bros and Monolith have released a new gameplay video for Shadow Of Mordor focusing on what the Wraith powers bring to the gameplay experience.
The Wraith offers players an impressive array of abilities that allow Talion to dominate the minds of his enemies, sow fear in the Orc ranks and even rally his own Orc supporters to fight by his side.
They also revealed at the San Diego ComicCon last weekend that the Wraith is the spirit of the greatest Elven smith of the Second Age, Celebrimbor, who has his very own reasons for wanting to seek revenge on the Orcs of Mordor. Now's a good time to read the Silmarillion for a bit more background if you don't know who Celebrimbor is.
Shadow Of Mordor is set to be released on PC Ps4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 30th in North America and October the 3rd in Europe and the UK. Click through the link for a couple of pieces of concept art for Celebrimbor.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year