Shadow Of Mordor gets a new gameplay trailer focusing on the Wraith
Warner Bros and Monolith have released a new gameplay video for Shadow Of Mordor focusing on what the Wraith powers bring to the gameplay experience.
The Wraith offers players an impressive array of abilities that allow Talion to dominate the minds of his enemies, sow fear in the Orc ranks and even rally his own Orc supporters to fight by his side.
They also revealed at the San Diego ComicCon last weekend that the Wraith is the spirit of the greatest Elven smith of the Second Age, Celebrimbor, who has his very own reasons for wanting to seek revenge on the Orcs of Mordor. Now's a good time to read the Silmarillion for a bit more background if you don't know who Celebrimbor is.
Shadow Of Mordor is set to be released on PC Ps4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 30th in North America and October the 3rd in Europe and the UK. Click through the link for a couple of pieces of concept art for Celebrimbor.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year