Shadow Of Mordor gets a new gameplay trailer focusing on the Wraith
Warner Bros and Monolith have released a new gameplay video for Shadow Of Mordor focusing on what the Wraith powers bring to the gameplay experience.
The Wraith offers players an impressive array of abilities that allow Talion to dominate the minds of his enemies, sow fear in the Orc ranks and even rally his own Orc supporters to fight by his side.
They also revealed at the San Diego ComicCon last weekend that the Wraith is the spirit of the greatest Elven smith of the Second Age, Celebrimbor, who has his very own reasons for wanting to seek revenge on the Orcs of Mordor. Now's a good time to read the Silmarillion for a bit more background if you don't know who Celebrimbor is.
Shadow Of Mordor is set to be released on PC Ps4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 30th in North America and October the 3rd in Europe and the UK. Click through the link for a couple of pieces of concept art for Celebrimbor.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May