Shadow Of Mordor gets a new gameplay trailer focusing on the Wraith
Warner Bros and Monolith have released a new gameplay video for Shadow Of Mordor focusing on what the Wraith powers bring to the gameplay experience.
The Wraith offers players an impressive array of abilities that allow Talion to dominate the minds of his enemies, sow fear in the Orc ranks and even rally his own Orc supporters to fight by his side.
They also revealed at the San Diego ComicCon last weekend that the Wraith is the spirit of the greatest Elven smith of the Second Age, Celebrimbor, who has his very own reasons for wanting to seek revenge on the Orcs of Mordor. Now's a good time to read the Silmarillion for a bit more background if you don't know who Celebrimbor is.
Shadow Of Mordor is set to be released on PC Ps4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 30th in North America and October the 3rd in Europe and the UK. Click through the link for a couple of pieces of concept art for Celebrimbor.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny