Shadow Of Mordor gets a new gameplay trailer focusing on the Wraith
Warner Bros and Monolith have released a new gameplay video for Shadow Of Mordor focusing on what the Wraith powers bring to the gameplay experience.
The Wraith offers players an impressive array of abilities that allow Talion to dominate the minds of his enemies, sow fear in the Orc ranks and even rally his own Orc supporters to fight by his side.
They also revealed at the San Diego ComicCon last weekend that the Wraith is the spirit of the greatest Elven smith of the Second Age, Celebrimbor, who has his very own reasons for wanting to seek revenge on the Orcs of Mordor. Now's a good time to read the Silmarillion for a bit more background if you don't know who Celebrimbor is.
Shadow Of Mordor is set to be released on PC Ps4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 30th in North America and October the 3rd in Europe and the UK. Click through the link for a couple of pieces of concept art for Celebrimbor.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell