Fresh art from ex-Ensemble Halo game spied
Halo Wars creators Ensemble may have been closed down by Microsoft after the release of this popular RTS title, but that doesn't mean all is quiet on this front. Quite the opposite, in fact, with new Halo-related artwork leaking out of the defunct game maker.
First we heard talk of a Halo MMO project that never reached fruition, and now yet more concept images reach us on what could be a game called Halo Universe - which may or may not be related to the online game that never was.
Vast, future cityscapes would have been the order of the day if this art is anything to go by - while artist Dylan Cole's website apparently lets slip work on the project.
The caption below one piece reads "Halo Universe City", which perhaps hints at the game's name, beyond just a description of the setting.
Cole isn't giving any more away on this impressive art just yet, but having already admitted the pictures related to a canceled project it seems likely the ex-Halo MMO is at play again. More as we get it.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side