Fresh art from ex-Ensemble Halo game spied
Halo Wars creators Ensemble may have been closed down by Microsoft after the release of this popular RTS title, but that doesn't mean all is quiet on this front. Quite the opposite, in fact, with new Halo-related artwork leaking out of the defunct game maker.
First we heard talk of a Halo MMO project that never reached fruition, and now yet more concept images reach us on what could be a game called Halo Universe - which may or may not be related to the online game that never was.
Vast, future cityscapes would have been the order of the day if this art is anything to go by - while artist Dylan Cole's website apparently lets slip work on the project.
The caption below one piece reads "Halo Universe City", which perhaps hints at the game's name, beyond just a description of the setting.
Cole isn't giving any more away on this impressive art just yet, but having already admitted the pictures related to a canceled project it seems likely the ex-Halo MMO is at play again. More as we get it.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon