Street Fighter news coming from Capcom?
Street Fighter IV was an unequivocal hit when it was released earlier this year, Capcom's retro revival of the classic beat 'em up franchise wowing old school fans and critics alike. There could be more to come, too.
Chatting on a Japanese Street Fighter blog, hardcore fan Natsuki Shiozawa claims that an official Street Fighter announcement will soon be made by the publisher.
It is unclear how trustworthy this source is, given news-of-news is usually not be indulged in. Then again, while this might not be Street Fighter V, it could be a new flavour based on IV.
Capcom has previously hinted that fresh characters could be added to the game in the near future, producer Yoshinori Ono having in the past said that T.Hawk and Dee Jay are on the way.
More soon. Thanks IGN.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year