Street Fighter news coming from Capcom?
Street Fighter IV was an unequivocal hit when it was released earlier this year, Capcom's retro revival of the classic beat 'em up franchise wowing old school fans and critics alike. There could be more to come, too.
Chatting on a Japanese Street Fighter blog, hardcore fan Natsuki Shiozawa claims that an official Street Fighter announcement will soon be made by the publisher.
It is unclear how trustworthy this source is, given news-of-news is usually not be indulged in. Then again, while this might not be Street Fighter V, it could be a new flavour based on IV.
Capcom has previously hinted that fresh characters could be added to the game in the near future, producer Yoshinori Ono having in the past said that T.Hawk and Dee Jay are on the way.
More soon. Thanks IGN.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though