Street Fighter news coming from Capcom?
Street Fighter IV was an unequivocal hit when it was released earlier this year, Capcom's retro revival of the classic beat 'em up franchise wowing old school fans and critics alike. There could be more to come, too.
Chatting on a Japanese Street Fighter blog, hardcore fan Natsuki Shiozawa claims that an official Street Fighter announcement will soon be made by the publisher.
It is unclear how trustworthy this source is, given news-of-news is usually not be indulged in. Then again, while this might not be Street Fighter V, it could be a new flavour based on IV.
Capcom has previously hinted that fresh characters could be added to the game in the near future, producer Yoshinori Ono having in the past said that T.Hawk and Dee Jay are on the way.
More soon. Thanks IGN.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine