Street Fighter news coming from Capcom?
Street Fighter IV was an unequivocal hit when it was released earlier this year, Capcom's retro revival of the classic beat 'em up franchise wowing old school fans and critics alike. There could be more to come, too.
Chatting on a Japanese Street Fighter blog, hardcore fan Natsuki Shiozawa claims that an official Street Fighter announcement will soon be made by the publisher.
It is unclear how trustworthy this source is, given news-of-news is usually not be indulged in. Then again, while this might not be Street Fighter V, it could be a new flavour based on IV.
Capcom has previously hinted that fresh characters could be added to the game in the near future, producer Yoshinori Ono having in the past said that T.Hawk and Dee Jay are on the way.
More soon. Thanks IGN.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing