Capcom see Wii titles on PS3
The advent of the PS3 motion controller could see Wii creations being ported to Sony's lounge box, according to word in from a new 1UP interview.
Capcom producer Jun Takeuchi sees great potential in both the Xbox 360's Natal, and the new PS3 technology, but he believes the latter is most open to ports over from the Wii.
"I can tell you that we have a lot of good ideas on how to make use of that technology and we're looking forward to putting them into practice," Takeuchi beams.
"However, speaking to other developers in Japan, I've heard a few of them say they were delighted by the Sony motion controller because they can just port over their Wii titles to the PS3."
PS3 fans, are there any Wii games you'd like to see spruced up for the sexy breadbin?
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3