Capcom see Wii titles on PS3
The advent of the PS3 motion controller could see Wii creations being ported to Sony's lounge box, according to word in from a new 1UP interview.
Capcom producer Jun Takeuchi sees great potential in both the Xbox 360's Natal, and the new PS3 technology, but he believes the latter is most open to ports over from the Wii.
"I can tell you that we have a lot of good ideas on how to make use of that technology and we're looking forward to putting them into practice," Takeuchi beams.
"However, speaking to other developers in Japan, I've heard a few of them say they were delighted by the Sony motion controller because they can just port over their Wii titles to the PS3."
PS3 fans, are there any Wii games you'd like to see spruced up for the sexy breadbin?
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light