Capcom see Wii titles on PS3
The advent of the PS3 motion controller could see Wii creations being ported to Sony's lounge box, according to word in from a new 1UP interview.
Capcom producer Jun Takeuchi sees great potential in both the Xbox 360's Natal, and the new PS3 technology, but he believes the latter is most open to ports over from the Wii.
"I can tell you that we have a lot of good ideas on how to make use of that technology and we're looking forward to putting them into practice," Takeuchi beams.
"However, speaking to other developers in Japan, I've heard a few of them say they were delighted by the Sony motion controller because they can just port over their Wii titles to the PS3."
PS3 fans, are there any Wii games you'd like to see spruced up for the sexy breadbin?
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer