Capcom see Wii titles on PS3
The advent of the PS3 motion controller could see Wii creations being ported to Sony's lounge box, according to word in from a new 1UP interview.
Capcom producer Jun Takeuchi sees great potential in both the Xbox 360's Natal, and the new PS3 technology, but he believes the latter is most open to ports over from the Wii.
"I can tell you that we have a lot of good ideas on how to make use of that technology and we're looking forward to putting them into practice," Takeuchi beams.
"However, speaking to other developers in Japan, I've heard a few of them say they were delighted by the Sony motion controller because they can just port over their Wii titles to the PS3."
PS3 fans, are there any Wii games you'd like to see spruced up for the sexy breadbin?
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side