Capcom see Wii titles on PS3
The advent of the PS3 motion controller could see Wii creations being ported to Sony's lounge box, according to word in from a new 1UP interview.
Capcom producer Jun Takeuchi sees great potential in both the Xbox 360's Natal, and the new PS3 technology, but he believes the latter is most open to ports over from the Wii.
"I can tell you that we have a lot of good ideas on how to make use of that technology and we're looking forward to putting them into practice," Takeuchi beams.
"However, speaking to other developers in Japan, I've heard a few of them say they were delighted by the Sony motion controller because they can just port over their Wii titles to the PS3."
PS3 fans, are there any Wii games you'd like to see spruced up for the sexy breadbin?
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year