Fallout 3 DLC heads to PS3 en masse
September 24th will see the Broken Steel Fallout 3 DLC finally heading to the PS3, Bethesda confirm today.
This digital add-on will be joined by Operation: Anchorage and The Pitt on October 1st, as well as Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta on October 8th.
In related news, a special Game of the Year edition of the hit RPG will be released on October 16th for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. All five slices of DLC will be included in this tasty set.
We hear it'll be a little cheaper on the PC than on the consoles, although we'll see if this is the case once retailers start working their Christmas-battling magic.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though