Fallout 3 DLC heads to PS3 en masse
September 24th will see the Broken Steel Fallout 3 DLC finally heading to the PS3, Bethesda confirm today.
This digital add-on will be joined by Operation: Anchorage and The Pitt on October 1st, as well as Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta on October 8th.
In related news, a special Game of the Year edition of the hit RPG will be released on October 16th for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. All five slices of DLC will be included in this tasty set.
We hear it'll be a little cheaper on the PC than on the consoles, although we'll see if this is the case once retailers start working their Christmas-battling magic.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today