Fallout 3 DLC heads to PS3 en masse
September 24th will see the Broken Steel Fallout 3 DLC finally heading to the PS3, Bethesda confirm today.
This digital add-on will be joined by Operation: Anchorage and The Pitt on October 1st, as well as Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta on October 8th.
In related news, a special Game of the Year edition of the hit RPG will be released on October 16th for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. All five slices of DLC will be included in this tasty set.
We hear it'll be a little cheaper on the PC than on the consoles, although we'll see if this is the case once retailers start working their Christmas-battling magic.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title