Fallout 3 DLC heads to PS3 en masse
September 24th will see the Broken Steel Fallout 3 DLC finally heading to the PS3, Bethesda confirm today.
This digital add-on will be joined by Operation: Anchorage and The Pitt on October 1st, as well as Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta on October 8th.
In related news, a special Game of the Year edition of the hit RPG will be released on October 16th for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. All five slices of DLC will be included in this tasty set.
We hear it'll be a little cheaper on the PC than on the consoles, although we'll see if this is the case once retailers start working their Christmas-battling magic.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent