The Beatles: Rock Band: SingStar is real
Over GamesCom it was rumoured that a Beatles version of SingStar could be on the way for the PS3, chit-chat dismissed as idle gossip at the time.
Today, however, it emerges that The Beatles: Rock Band: SingStar (seriously) is on the way, the PS3 only release bundling a copy of The Beatles: Rock Band with two microphones. The same mics used in SingStar, in fact.
The two mics in question are both the wired variety, sadly, and the game will of course be compatible with all the usual instruments sold in the full release.
A release later this month is mooted - and there's a rumour flying around that it'll only be available in PAL regions (Europe, the middle-east and Australasia). Thanks MCV.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3