The Beatles: Rock Band: SingStar is real
Over GamesCom it was rumoured that a Beatles version of SingStar could be on the way for the PS3, chit-chat dismissed as idle gossip at the time.
Today, however, it emerges that The Beatles: Rock Band: SingStar (seriously) is on the way, the PS3 only release bundling a copy of The Beatles: Rock Band with two microphones. The same mics used in SingStar, in fact.
The two mics in question are both the wired variety, sadly, and the game will of course be compatible with all the usual instruments sold in the full release.
A release later this month is mooted - and there's a rumour flying around that it'll only be available in PAL regions (Europe, the middle-east and Australasia). Thanks MCV.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon