The Beatles: Rock Band: SingStar is real
Over GamesCom it was rumoured that a Beatles version of SingStar could be on the way for the PS3, chit-chat dismissed as idle gossip at the time.
Today, however, it emerges that The Beatles: Rock Band: SingStar (seriously) is on the way, the PS3 only release bundling a copy of The Beatles: Rock Band with two microphones. The same mics used in SingStar, in fact.
The two mics in question are both the wired variety, sadly, and the game will of course be compatible with all the usual instruments sold in the full release.
A release later this month is mooted - and there's a rumour flying around that it'll only be available in PAL regions (Europe, the middle-east and Australasia). Thanks MCV.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release