The Beatles: Rock Band: SingStar is real
Over GamesCom it was rumoured that a Beatles version of SingStar could be on the way for the PS3, chit-chat dismissed as idle gossip at the time.
Today, however, it emerges that The Beatles: Rock Band: SingStar (seriously) is on the way, the PS3 only release bundling a copy of The Beatles: Rock Band with two microphones. The same mics used in SingStar, in fact.
The two mics in question are both the wired variety, sadly, and the game will of course be compatible with all the usual instruments sold in the full release.
A release later this month is mooted - and there's a rumour flying around that it'll only be available in PAL regions (Europe, the middle-east and Australasia). Thanks MCV.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week