Rock Band hitting Verizon mobiles stateside
EA Mobile have just confirmed - and released - Rock Band Mobile for a range of handsets. The new music game is available in the US now, costing 3.99 USD per month - or a one-off 9.99 USD if you prefer.
Music from bands like Smashing Pumpkins, Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Beastie Boys is included, and there is solo play for drums, guitar, bass and vocals included. 25 tracks will feature in total.
Most Verizon mobiles will offer access to the game from the Media Center applications menu, or you can send an SMS: 'ROCK to 4-2-6-3 (Game)' to gain access to this new Rock Band.
"Rock Band has made its way into mainstream culture, and we're glad to bring a customized mobile version to Verizon Wireless customers. The game includes great features like 'Cooperative Multiplayer' and 'Pass-n-Play' for play with family and friends, and 'Tour' which shadows the life of a real rock star where players can choose any key band position to play," enthuses EA Mobile's Adam Sussman.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer