Rock Band hitting Verizon mobiles stateside
EA Mobile have just confirmed - and released - Rock Band Mobile for a range of handsets. The new music game is available in the US now, costing 3.99 USD per month - or a one-off 9.99 USD if you prefer.
Music from bands like Smashing Pumpkins, Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Beastie Boys is included, and there is solo play for drums, guitar, bass and vocals included. 25 tracks will feature in total.
Most Verizon mobiles will offer access to the game from the Media Center applications menu, or you can send an SMS: 'ROCK to 4-2-6-3 (Game)' to gain access to this new Rock Band.
"Rock Band has made its way into mainstream culture, and we're glad to bring a customized mobile version to Verizon Wireless customers. The game includes great features like 'Cooperative Multiplayer' and 'Pass-n-Play' for play with family and friends, and 'Tour' which shadows the life of a real rock star where players can choose any key band position to play," enthuses EA Mobile's Adam Sussman.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit