Pink Floyd would consider game project
Veteran British band Pink Floyd have said they would consider being involved in a music game project, after seeing the success of The Beatles: Rock Band.
Drummer Nick Mason said he would certainly take a look at a game based around the famous band, although fellow band member Bill Wyman has more recently said he's concerned music games, and their peripherals, stop kids learning real instruments.
Still, Mason tells the BBC: "I think we'd consider it. Everyone's looking at new ways of selling the music because the business of selling records has almost disappeared."
After the Beatles, which band would you like to see a new music game built around?
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like