Pink Floyd would consider game project
Veteran British band Pink Floyd have said they would consider being involved in a music game project, after seeing the success of The Beatles: Rock Band.
Drummer Nick Mason said he would certainly take a look at a game based around the famous band, although fellow band member Bill Wyman has more recently said he's concerned music games, and their peripherals, stop kids learning real instruments.
Still, Mason tells the BBC: "I think we'd consider it. Everyone's looking at new ways of selling the music because the business of selling records has almost disappeared."
After the Beatles, which band would you like to see a new music game built around?
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year