Pink Floyd would consider game project
Veteran British band Pink Floyd have said they would consider being involved in a music game project, after seeing the success of The Beatles: Rock Band.
Drummer Nick Mason said he would certainly take a look at a game based around the famous band, although fellow band member Bill Wyman has more recently said he's concerned music games, and their peripherals, stop kids learning real instruments.
Still, Mason tells the BBC: "I think we'd consider it. Everyone's looking at new ways of selling the music because the business of selling records has almost disappeared."
After the Beatles, which band would you like to see a new music game built around?
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III