Pink Floyd would consider game project
Veteran British band Pink Floyd have said they would consider being involved in a music game project, after seeing the success of The Beatles: Rock Band.
Drummer Nick Mason said he would certainly take a look at a game based around the famous band, although fellow band member Bill Wyman has more recently said he's concerned music games, and their peripherals, stop kids learning real instruments.
Still, Mason tells the BBC: "I think we'd consider it. Everyone's looking at new ways of selling the music because the business of selling records has almost disappeared."
After the Beatles, which band would you like to see a new music game built around?
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015