Pink Floyd would consider game project
Veteran British band Pink Floyd have said they would consider being involved in a music game project, after seeing the success of The Beatles: Rock Band.
Drummer Nick Mason said he would certainly take a look at a game based around the famous band, although fellow band member Bill Wyman has more recently said he's concerned music games, and their peripherals, stop kids learning real instruments.
Still, Mason tells the BBC: "I think we'd consider it. Everyone's looking at new ways of selling the music because the business of selling records has almost disappeared."
After the Beatles, which band would you like to see a new music game built around?
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone