New world record for Italian GH players
A brand new world record linked to Guitar Hero 5 has been set in Italy after hundreds of players joined a mammoth 24 hour session.
The record was part of a jump in, jump out challenge, where 594 people turned up to take part in the attempt.
A range of age groups took part in said challenge, with no pauses to switch difficulty at any time during the epic play through on GH5's Party Play mode.
"I'm thrilled to see this many fans come together en masse to rock out to Guitar Hero 5." beamed Michael Sportouch Guitar Hero Europe senior director.
"Achieving this new world record is the perfect celebration for the release of the new installment of Guitar Hero, which promises consumers the ultimate interactive gaming experience."
More record breaking as we get it.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced