New world record for Italian GH players
A brand new world record linked to Guitar Hero 5 has been set in Italy after hundreds of players joined a mammoth 24 hour session.
The record was part of a jump in, jump out challenge, where 594 people turned up to take part in the attempt.
A range of age groups took part in said challenge, with no pauses to switch difficulty at any time during the epic play through on GH5's Party Play mode.
"I'm thrilled to see this many fans come together en masse to rock out to Guitar Hero 5." beamed Michael Sportouch Guitar Hero Europe senior director.
"Achieving this new world record is the perfect celebration for the release of the new installment of Guitar Hero, which promises consumers the ultimate interactive gaming experience."
More record breaking as we get it.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan