New Games on Demand sighted
We've already had one impressive new set of Games on Demand releases via Xbox Live, and now we see Microsoft have added another batch of games to their digital delivery service - which recently began offering full Xbox 360 releases.
EA's FIFA Street 3 is first on the roster, the edgy urban soccer release supporting four player co-op and even eight-player online fun.
Virtua Fighter 5 is also hitting Live, we're told, Sega's opus only available in Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore - despite the clamours of fans in other regions.
The latest details on these Games on Demand offerings can be found on Major Nelson's blog. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side