New Games on Demand sighted
We've already had one impressive new set of Games on Demand releases via Xbox Live, and now we see Microsoft have added another batch of games to their digital delivery service - which recently began offering full Xbox 360 releases.
EA's FIFA Street 3 is first on the roster, the edgy urban soccer release supporting four player co-op and even eight-player online fun.
Virtua Fighter 5 is also hitting Live, we're told, Sega's opus only available in Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore - despite the clamours of fans in other regions.
The latest details on these Games on Demand offerings can be found on Major Nelson's blog. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon
- Former New York mayor Rudi Juliani to represent Activision in the Manuel Noriega Call of Duty: Black Ops II lawsuit
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One