New Games on Demand sighted
We've already had one impressive new set of Games on Demand releases via Xbox Live, and now we see Microsoft have added another batch of games to their digital delivery service - which recently began offering full Xbox 360 releases.
EA's FIFA Street 3 is first on the roster, the edgy urban soccer release supporting four player co-op and even eight-player online fun.
Virtua Fighter 5 is also hitting Live, we're told, Sega's opus only available in Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore - despite the clamours of fans in other regions.
The latest details on these Games on Demand offerings can be found on Major Nelson's blog. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early