New Games on Demand sighted
We've already had one impressive new set of Games on Demand releases via Xbox Live, and now we see Microsoft have added another batch of games to their digital delivery service - which recently began offering full Xbox 360 releases.
EA's FIFA Street 3 is first on the roster, the edgy urban soccer release supporting four player co-op and even eight-player online fun.
Virtua Fighter 5 is also hitting Live, we're told, Sega's opus only available in Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore - despite the clamours of fans in other regions.
The latest details on these Games on Demand offerings can be found on Major Nelson's blog. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year