New Games on Demand sighted
We've already had one impressive new set of Games on Demand releases via Xbox Live, and now we see Microsoft have added another batch of games to their digital delivery service - which recently began offering full Xbox 360 releases.
EA's FIFA Street 3 is first on the roster, the edgy urban soccer release supporting four player co-op and even eight-player online fun.
Virtua Fighter 5 is also hitting Live, we're told, Sega's opus only available in Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore - despite the clamours of fans in other regions.
The latest details on these Games on Demand offerings can be found on Major Nelson's blog. We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update