Sony plan MAG public beta test
Sony Computer Entertainment let let slip today that MAG's long awaited public beta test is nearly with us, with sign-up now open for excited players.
While anyone can apply to take part in the test, Sony admit that there are only 16,000 spots on offer, and once those spots are taken, that is that.
The beta test is set to run five days per week, for six hours per day, encompassing 5pm to 8pm and midnight to 3am GMT, Monday to Friday.
The action all kicks off on September 17th and runs until the 9th of October, and you can register (or try to) online now.
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users