Sony plan MAG public beta test
Sony Computer Entertainment let let slip today that MAG's long awaited public beta test is nearly with us, with sign-up now open for excited players.
While anyone can apply to take part in the test, Sony admit that there are only 16,000 spots on offer, and once those spots are taken, that is that.
The beta test is set to run five days per week, for six hours per day, encompassing 5pm to 8pm and midnight to 3am GMT, Monday to Friday.
The action all kicks off on September 17th and runs until the 9th of October, and you can register (or try to) online now.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015