Sony plan MAG public beta test
Sony Computer Entertainment let let slip today that MAG's long awaited public beta test is nearly with us, with sign-up now open for excited players.
While anyone can apply to take part in the test, Sony admit that there are only 16,000 spots on offer, and once those spots are taken, that is that.
The beta test is set to run five days per week, for six hours per day, encompassing 5pm to 8pm and midnight to 3am GMT, Monday to Friday.
The action all kicks off on September 17th and runs until the 9th of October, and you can register (or try to) online now.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto