Sony plan MAG public beta test
Sony Computer Entertainment let let slip today that MAG's long awaited public beta test is nearly with us, with sign-up now open for excited players.
While anyone can apply to take part in the test, Sony admit that there are only 16,000 spots on offer, and once those spots are taken, that is that.
The beta test is set to run five days per week, for six hours per day, encompassing 5pm to 8pm and midnight to 3am GMT, Monday to Friday.
The action all kicks off on September 17th and runs until the 9th of October, and you can register (or try to) online now.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey