Sony plan MAG public beta test
Sony Computer Entertainment let let slip today that MAG's long awaited public beta test is nearly with us, with sign-up now open for excited players.
While anyone can apply to take part in the test, Sony admit that there are only 16,000 spots on offer, and once those spots are taken, that is that.
The beta test is set to run five days per week, for six hours per day, encompassing 5pm to 8pm and midnight to 3am GMT, Monday to Friday.
The action all kicks off on September 17th and runs until the 9th of October, and you can register (or try to) online now.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title