Office Yeti coming from N+ team
N+ creators Metanet have this afternoon unveiled their new title, a new single-player game described as both sim and puzzle title, the bizarrely named Office Yeti.
The game will see players assuming control of a yeti, who happens to work in an office. The developers claim this idea pre-dates N+ and Robotology.
It is unclear which platforms the title will be released for, but Metanet have previously with with the PC and the Xbox Live Arcade, in addition to the PSP and DS.
A unique visual style is planned, and the developer offer this on their progress so far: "Our first goal is to get a simple little artificial-life office simulation working; from there we'll drop in a big ol' yeti and see what happens. We're expecting hilarious mayhem.
"The general idea is that the yeti is free to interact with the environment just like a normal worker, but also has a unique set of abilities: eating people, climbing walls, smashing things - you know, typical yeti behaviours."
We'll have more on this soon. Meanwhile, Metanet's other creation, Robotology, is still "nowhere near complete".
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network