Daft Punk music to be included in DJ Hero
French dance musicians Daft Punk aren't usually to be found in video games, but DJ Hero has apparently lured them into the virtual arena, the band's music set for inclusion in Activision's dance title this Christmas.
Eleven mixes plus two 'megamixes' will be included from Daft Punk, with the full title - which boasts a unique turntable controller - set to arrive on the 27th of October.
"Partnering with Daft Punk is a rare opportunity in any medium and we are extremely honored to have worked with them so closely on integrating into DJ Hero in such a compelling way," beams Tim Riley, Guitar Hero music bigwig.
"This is the first time in a video game that fans will have this kind of direct interaction with Daft Punk while also experiencing never-before-released mixes that feature some of their most popular tracks. It's amazing working with Daft Punk as they are the quintessential electronic music act known around the world for their unique style and music."
DJ Hero will sport 100 individual songs, we're told, crossing a number of DJ-linked music genres such as dance, hip-hop, pop and more.
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week