Daft Punk music to be included in DJ Hero
French dance musicians Daft Punk aren't usually to be found in video games, but DJ Hero has apparently lured them into the virtual arena, the band's music set for inclusion in Activision's dance title this Christmas.
Eleven mixes plus two 'megamixes' will be included from Daft Punk, with the full title - which boasts a unique turntable controller - set to arrive on the 27th of October.
"Partnering with Daft Punk is a rare opportunity in any medium and we are extremely honored to have worked with them so closely on integrating into DJ Hero in such a compelling way," beams Tim Riley, Guitar Hero music bigwig.
"This is the first time in a video game that fans will have this kind of direct interaction with Daft Punk while also experiencing never-before-released mixes that feature some of their most popular tracks. It's amazing working with Daft Punk as they are the quintessential electronic music act known around the world for their unique style and music."
DJ Hero will sport 100 individual songs, we're told, crossing a number of DJ-linked music genres such as dance, hip-hop, pop and more.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator