Scribblenaughts enjoys huge 22k word dictionary
The dictionary at the heart of new DS word game Scribblenaughts boasts support for some 22,802 words, it has been revealed in an internet posting of every single entry.
Those wanting to spoil the game for themselves can see the sizable list online at Crunchgear, and it looks like this puzzle title could be more sophisticated than we'd first thought.
The new handheld puzzler sees players summoning useful items through the act of writing, which will deliver tools and objects used to beat puzzles - and kill monsters along the way.
Anticipation is mounting ahead of the game's release, which is expected to be a hit with the DS's casual crowd.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO