Scribblenaughts enjoys huge 22k word dictionary
The dictionary at the heart of new DS word game Scribblenaughts boasts support for some 22,802 words, it has been revealed in an internet posting of every single entry.
Those wanting to spoil the game for themselves can see the sizable list online at Crunchgear, and it looks like this puzzle title could be more sophisticated than we'd first thought.
The new handheld puzzler sees players summoning useful items through the act of writing, which will deliver tools and objects used to beat puzzles - and kill monsters along the way.
Anticipation is mounting ahead of the game's release, which is expected to be a hit with the DS's casual crowd.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light