Scribblenaughts enjoys huge 22k word dictionary
The dictionary at the heart of new DS word game Scribblenaughts boasts support for some 22,802 words, it has been revealed in an internet posting of every single entry.
Those wanting to spoil the game for themselves can see the sizable list online at Crunchgear, and it looks like this puzzle title could be more sophisticated than we'd first thought.
The new handheld puzzler sees players summoning useful items through the act of writing, which will deliver tools and objects used to beat puzzles - and kill monsters along the way.
Anticipation is mounting ahead of the game's release, which is expected to be a hit with the DS's casual crowd.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny