Scribblenaughts enjoys huge 22k word dictionary
The dictionary at the heart of new DS word game Scribblenaughts boasts support for some 22,802 words, it has been revealed in an internet posting of every single entry.
Those wanting to spoil the game for themselves can see the sizable list online at Crunchgear, and it looks like this puzzle title could be more sophisticated than we'd first thought.
The new handheld puzzler sees players summoning useful items through the act of writing, which will deliver tools and objects used to beat puzzles - and kill monsters along the way.
Anticipation is mounting ahead of the game's release, which is expected to be a hit with the DS's casual crowd.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful