Scribblenaughts enjoys huge 22k word dictionary
The dictionary at the heart of new DS word game Scribblenaughts boasts support for some 22,802 words, it has been revealed in an internet posting of every single entry.
Those wanting to spoil the game for themselves can see the sizable list online at Crunchgear, and it looks like this puzzle title could be more sophisticated than we'd first thought.
The new handheld puzzler sees players summoning useful items through the act of writing, which will deliver tools and objects used to beat puzzles - and kill monsters along the way.
Anticipation is mounting ahead of the game's release, which is expected to be a hit with the DS's casual crowd.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III