New Zune to boast games
The brand new Zune HD media player will be launched by Microsoft tomorrow across North America, and we're told it'll support games-playing, as shown in a new video ahead of the launch.
Despite persistent rumours, Microsoft have yet confirm that the new iPod rival can play games, despite the media and industry watchers talking up Redmond's need to challenge Apple.
Still, the new video assures the device can play games, and there's even a brief clip of a racing title being played on the player.
Quite how games will be delivered to the Zune HD, and what titles will be made available, remains to be seen - but rumours at one time had suggested that Xbox Live Arcade games might work on the gizmo.
More on this as we get it.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May