New Zune to boast games
The brand new Zune HD media player will be launched by Microsoft tomorrow across North America, and we're told it'll support games-playing, as shown in a new video ahead of the launch.
Despite persistent rumours, Microsoft have yet confirm that the new iPod rival can play games, despite the media and industry watchers talking up Redmond's need to challenge Apple.
Still, the new video assures the device can play games, and there's even a brief clip of a racing title being played on the player.
Quite how games will be delivered to the Zune HD, and what titles will be made available, remains to be seen - but rumours at one time had suggested that Xbox Live Arcade games might work on the gizmo.
More on this as we get it.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free