New Zune to boast games
The brand new Zune HD media player will be launched by Microsoft tomorrow across North America, and we're told it'll support games-playing, as shown in a new video ahead of the launch.
Despite persistent rumours, Microsoft have yet confirm that the new iPod rival can play games, despite the media and industry watchers talking up Redmond's need to challenge Apple.
Still, the new video assures the device can play games, and there's even a brief clip of a racing title being played on the player.
Quite how games will be delivered to the Zune HD, and what titles will be made available, remains to be seen - but rumours at one time had suggested that Xbox Live Arcade games might work on the gizmo.
More on this as we get it.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims