Iggy Pop enters Lego Rock Band
Ancient rock legend Iggy Pop is set to feature in Lego Rock Band, sporting his trademark topless look.
Not content with helping sell British car insurance, ex-Stooges frontman Iggy will see his likeness (or a Cubist take on it) included in the new music title, based on the hit Lego series of video games.
Iggy will rock out to The Passenger in the new game, and you'll also be able to use him as a playable character for other hits - in a similar manner to Kurt Cobain in Guitar Hero 5, controversially.
A video of Iggy's Lego avatar in action has been spotted online, and we'll have more on this for you very soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3