Iggy Pop enters Lego Rock Band
Ancient rock legend Iggy Pop is set to feature in Lego Rock Band, sporting his trademark topless look.
Not content with helping sell British car insurance, ex-Stooges frontman Iggy will see his likeness (or a Cubist take on it) included in the new music title, based on the hit Lego series of video games.
Iggy will rock out to The Passenger in the new game, and you'll also be able to use him as a playable character for other hits - in a similar manner to Kurt Cobain in Guitar Hero 5, controversially.
A video of Iggy's Lego avatar in action has been spotted online, and we'll have more on this for you very soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title