Iggy Pop enters Lego Rock Band
Ancient rock legend Iggy Pop is set to feature in Lego Rock Band, sporting his trademark topless look.
Not content with helping sell British car insurance, ex-Stooges frontman Iggy will see his likeness (or a Cubist take on it) included in the new music title, based on the hit Lego series of video games.
Iggy will rock out to The Passenger in the new game, and you'll also be able to use him as a playable character for other hits - in a similar manner to Kurt Cobain in Guitar Hero 5, controversially.
A video of Iggy's Lego avatar in action has been spotted online, and we'll have more on this for you very soon.
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey