Iggy Pop enters Lego Rock Band
Ancient rock legend Iggy Pop is set to feature in Lego Rock Band, sporting his trademark topless look.
Not content with helping sell British car insurance, ex-Stooges frontman Iggy will see his likeness (or a Cubist take on it) included in the new music title, based on the hit Lego series of video games.
Iggy will rock out to The Passenger in the new game, and you'll also be able to use him as a playable character for other hits - in a similar manner to Kurt Cobain in Guitar Hero 5, controversially.
A video of Iggy's Lego avatar in action has been spotted online, and we'll have more on this for you very soon.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag