Iggy Pop enters Lego Rock Band
Ancient rock legend Iggy Pop is set to feature in Lego Rock Band, sporting his trademark topless look.
Not content with helping sell British car insurance, ex-Stooges frontman Iggy will see his likeness (or a Cubist take on it) included in the new music title, based on the hit Lego series of video games.
Iggy will rock out to The Passenger in the new game, and you'll also be able to use him as a playable character for other hits - in a similar manner to Kurt Cobain in Guitar Hero 5, controversially.
A video of Iggy's Lego avatar in action has been spotted online, and we'll have more on this for you very soon.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release