Duke Nukem 'unlikely' for 2004?
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, its time to discuss that most emotive of topics once again - Duke Nukem Forever - the 3D Realms developed FPS which was glossed-over in publisher Take-Two's financial report yesterday; but was raised as an issue in the proceeding conference call, reports VE3D.com.
When an investor raised the topic, the Directors responded by reiterating 3D Realms' age-old adage 'its done when its done', but also revealed that current best estimates place the game's release at late 2004 or early 2005. I'll say no more on the subject.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny