Duke Nukem 'unlikely' for 2004?
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, its time to discuss that most emotive of topics once again - Duke Nukem Forever - the 3D Realms developed FPS which was glossed-over in publisher Take-Two's financial report yesterday; but was raised as an issue in the proceeding conference call, reports VE3D.com.
When an investor raised the topic, the Directors responded by reiterating 3D Realms' age-old adage 'its done when its done', but also revealed that current best estimates place the game's release at late 2004 or early 2005. I'll say no more on the subject.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet