Duke Nukem 'unlikely' for 2004?
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, its time to discuss that most emotive of topics once again - Duke Nukem Forever - the 3D Realms developed FPS which was glossed-over in publisher Take-Two's financial report yesterday; but was raised as an issue in the proceeding conference call, reports VE3D.com.
When an investor raised the topic, the Directors responded by reiterating 3D Realms' age-old adage 'its done when its done', but also revealed that current best estimates place the game's release at late 2004 or early 2005. I'll say no more on the subject.
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC