Duke Nukem 'unlikely' for 2004?
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, its time to discuss that most emotive of topics once again - Duke Nukem Forever - the 3D Realms developed FPS which was glossed-over in publisher Take-Two's financial report yesterday; but was raised as an issue in the proceeding conference call, reports VE3D.com.
When an investor raised the topic, the Directors responded by reiterating 3D Realms' age-old adage 'its done when its done', but also revealed that current best estimates place the game's release at late 2004 or early 2005. I'll say no more on the subject.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year