Duke Nukem 'unlikely' for 2004?
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, its time to discuss that most emotive of topics once again - Duke Nukem Forever - the 3D Realms developed FPS which was glossed-over in publisher Take-Two's financial report yesterday; but was raised as an issue in the proceeding conference call, reports VE3D.com.
When an investor raised the topic, the Directors responded by reiterating 3D Realms' age-old adage 'its done when its done', but also revealed that current best estimates place the game's release at late 2004 or early 2005. I'll say no more on the subject.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes