Ubisoft offer Shadowbane to Europe
French publishing maestros Ubisoft have today confirmed the acquisition of rights which will see the firm bring Europe Shadowbane come January. This move by the publisher was apparently made as part of a concise effort to strengthen the company's position in the online role-playing game market, and encompasses the Shadowbane Gold edition - the original title and the add-on pack 'The Rise of Chaos'.
General Manager of Ubi.com Europe, Diane Peyredieu, commented that: "The European online gaming community is ready for a new kind of experience where they will finally be able to play Shadowbane with players across North America." How very sociable. More as we get it.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan