Ubisoft offer Shadowbane to Europe
French publishing maestros Ubisoft have today confirmed the acquisition of rights which will see the firm bring Europe Shadowbane come January. This move by the publisher was apparently made as part of a concise effort to strengthen the company's position in the online role-playing game market, and encompasses the Shadowbane Gold edition - the original title and the add-on pack 'The Rise of Chaos'.
General Manager of Ubi.com Europe, Diane Peyredieu, commented that: "The European online gaming community is ready for a new kind of experience where they will finally be able to play Shadowbane with players across North America." How very sociable. More as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year