Ubisoft offer Shadowbane to Europe
French publishing maestros Ubisoft have today confirmed the acquisition of rights which will see the firm bring Europe Shadowbane come January. This move by the publisher was apparently made as part of a concise effort to strengthen the company's position in the online role-playing game market, and encompasses the Shadowbane Gold edition - the original title and the add-on pack 'The Rise of Chaos'.
General Manager of Ubi.com Europe, Diane Peyredieu, commented that: "The European online gaming community is ready for a new kind of experience where they will finally be able to play Shadowbane with players across North America." How very sociable. More as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3