Ubisoft offer Shadowbane to Europe
French publishing maestros Ubisoft have today confirmed the acquisition of rights which will see the firm bring Europe Shadowbane come January. This move by the publisher was apparently made as part of a concise effort to strengthen the company's position in the online role-playing game market, and encompasses the Shadowbane Gold edition - the original title and the add-on pack 'The Rise of Chaos'.
General Manager of Ubi.com Europe, Diane Peyredieu, commented that: "The European online gaming community is ready for a new kind of experience where they will finally be able to play Shadowbane with players across North America." How very sociable. More as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer