Ubisoft offer Shadowbane to Europe
French publishing maestros Ubisoft have today confirmed the acquisition of rights which will see the firm bring Europe Shadowbane come January. This move by the publisher was apparently made as part of a concise effort to strengthen the company's position in the online role-playing game market, and encompasses the Shadowbane Gold edition - the original title and the add-on pack 'The Rise of Chaos'.
General Manager of Ubi.com Europe, Diane Peyredieu, commented that: "The European online gaming community is ready for a new kind of experience where they will finally be able to play Shadowbane with players across North America." How very sociable. More as we get it.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter