No Natal Halo anytime soon
Speaking with UK site Videogamer, Microsoft executive Alex Cutting (the producer of Halo 3: ODST) has said that a Natal version of Halo will only be created "when it makes sense".
"A lot of people are interested in what Natal's presence in Halo's going to be. We are committing to only doing it when it makes sense. We are not going to produce a gimmicky feature that just takes advantage of motion controls when it doesn't feel right," the producer explained.
"We're going to make the games we want to play. We're not going to make a feature that's not fun. If there's an opportunity to do it, we will definitely investigate it. If it's fun we will leave it in the game. But further than that, I can't tell you any specific plans."
More Natal, and of course Halo, very soon.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan