No Natal Halo anytime soon
Speaking with UK site Videogamer, Microsoft executive Alex Cutting (the producer of Halo 3: ODST) has said that a Natal version of Halo will only be created "when it makes sense".
"A lot of people are interested in what Natal's presence in Halo's going to be. We are committing to only doing it when it makes sense. We are not going to produce a gimmicky feature that just takes advantage of motion controls when it doesn't feel right," the producer explained.
"We're going to make the games we want to play. We're not going to make a feature that's not fun. If there's an opportunity to do it, we will definitely investigate it. If it's fun we will leave it in the game. But further than that, I can't tell you any specific plans."
More Natal, and of course Halo, very soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes