No Natal Halo anytime soon
Speaking with UK site Videogamer, Microsoft executive Alex Cutting (the producer of Halo 3: ODST) has said that a Natal version of Halo will only be created "when it makes sense".
"A lot of people are interested in what Natal's presence in Halo's going to be. We are committing to only doing it when it makes sense. We are not going to produce a gimmicky feature that just takes advantage of motion controls when it doesn't feel right," the producer explained.
"We're going to make the games we want to play. We're not going to make a feature that's not fun. If there's an opportunity to do it, we will definitely investigate it. If it's fun we will leave it in the game. But further than that, I can't tell you any specific plans."
More Natal, and of course Halo, very soon.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date