No Natal Halo anytime soon
Speaking with UK site Videogamer, Microsoft executive Alex Cutting (the producer of Halo 3: ODST) has said that a Natal version of Halo will only be created "when it makes sense".
"A lot of people are interested in what Natal's presence in Halo's going to be. We are committing to only doing it when it makes sense. We are not going to produce a gimmicky feature that just takes advantage of motion controls when it doesn't feel right," the producer explained.
"We're going to make the games we want to play. We're not going to make a feature that's not fun. If there's an opportunity to do it, we will definitely investigate it. If it's fun we will leave it in the game. But further than that, I can't tell you any specific plans."
More Natal, and of course Halo, very soon.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey