Love to sue Activision over Cobain GH5 role
Activision may have been singing from the rooftops about Kuty Cobain's digital role in Guitar Hero 5, but apparently the deceased rocker's widow did not know about it, Courtney Love telling Twitter that she plans on suing the game maker.
"For the record this Guitar Hero shit is breach of contract on a Bullys part and there will be a proper addressing of this and retraction," reads word from Love, on the social network.
She goes on to add: "WE are going to sue the s**t out of Activision we being the Trust the Estate the LLC the various LLCs Cobain Enterprises."
Activision are refusing to comment on this report, but it seems they may not have covered quite every legal base when adding Cobain to their imminent music title.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title