Love to sue Activision over Cobain GH5 role
Activision may have been singing from the rooftops about Kuty Cobain's digital role in Guitar Hero 5, but apparently the deceased rocker's widow did not know about it, Courtney Love telling Twitter that she plans on suing the game maker.
"For the record this Guitar Hero shit is breach of contract on a Bullys part and there will be a proper addressing of this and retraction," reads word from Love, on the social network.
She goes on to add: "WE are going to sue the s**t out of Activision we being the Trust the Estate the LLC the various LLCs Cobain Enterprises."
Activision are refusing to comment on this report, but it seems they may not have covered quite every legal base when adding Cobain to their imminent music title.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One