Love to sue Activision over Cobain GH5 role
Activision may have been singing from the rooftops about Kuty Cobain's digital role in Guitar Hero 5, but apparently the deceased rocker's widow did not know about it, Courtney Love telling Twitter that she plans on suing the game maker.
"For the record this Guitar Hero shit is breach of contract on a Bullys part and there will be a proper addressing of this and retraction," reads word from Love, on the social network.
She goes on to add: "WE are going to sue the s**t out of Activision we being the Trust the Estate the LLC the various LLCs Cobain Enterprises."
Activision are refusing to comment on this report, but it seems they may not have covered quite every legal base when adding Cobain to their imminent music title.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer