Love to sue Activision over Cobain GH5 role
Activision may have been singing from the rooftops about Kuty Cobain's digital role in Guitar Hero 5, but apparently the deceased rocker's widow did not know about it, Courtney Love telling Twitter that she plans on suing the game maker.
"For the record this Guitar Hero shit is breach of contract on a Bullys part and there will be a proper addressing of this and retraction," reads word from Love, on the social network.
She goes on to add: "WE are going to sue the s**t out of Activision we being the Trust the Estate the LLC the various LLCs Cobain Enterprises."
Activision are refusing to comment on this report, but it seems they may not have covered quite every legal base when adding Cobain to their imminent music title.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing