MGS4 and Killzone 2 for budget releases in Europe
Sony have today confirmed a couple of new additions to their Platinum range of budget-priced releases, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe revealing that Killzone 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 are on the way.
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and Resistence 2 will also be available on the budget label, which costs 19.99 GBP per title in the UK.
Apparently, these new titles have each sold in excess of 400,000 copies - which qualifies them to join the ranks of Sony's cut-price range.
These games were all big releases last year (apart from Killzone 2, which is a little more recent), and the firm will be hoping the new pricing will help further push the PS3 into the festive season with sales already on the up.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent