MGS4 and Killzone 2 for budget releases in Europe
Sony have today confirmed a couple of new additions to their Platinum range of budget-priced releases, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe revealing that Killzone 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 are on the way.
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and Resistence 2 will also be available on the budget label, which costs 19.99 GBP per title in the UK.
Apparently, these new titles have each sold in excess of 400,000 copies - which qualifies them to join the ranks of Sony's cut-price range.
These games were all big releases last year (apart from Killzone 2, which is a little more recent), and the firm will be hoping the new pricing will help further push the PS3 into the festive season with sales already on the up.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer