MGS4 and Killzone 2 for budget releases in Europe
Sony have today confirmed a couple of new additions to their Platinum range of budget-priced releases, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe revealing that Killzone 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 are on the way.
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and Resistence 2 will also be available on the budget label, which costs 19.99 GBP per title in the UK.
Apparently, these new titles have each sold in excess of 400,000 copies - which qualifies them to join the ranks of Sony's cut-price range.
These games were all big releases last year (apart from Killzone 2, which is a little more recent), and the firm will be hoping the new pricing will help further push the PS3 into the festive season with sales already on the up.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015