MGS4 and Killzone 2 for budget releases in Europe
Sony have today confirmed a couple of new additions to their Platinum range of budget-priced releases, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe revealing that Killzone 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 are on the way.
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and Resistence 2 will also be available on the budget label, which costs 19.99 GBP per title in the UK.
Apparently, these new titles have each sold in excess of 400,000 copies - which qualifies them to join the ranks of Sony's cut-price range.
These games were all big releases last year (apart from Killzone 2, which is a little more recent), and the firm will be hoping the new pricing will help further push the PS3 into the festive season with sales already on the up.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update