MGS4 and Killzone 2 for budget releases in Europe
Sony have today confirmed a couple of new additions to their Platinum range of budget-priced releases, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe revealing that Killzone 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 are on the way.
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and Resistence 2 will also be available on the budget label, which costs 19.99 GBP per title in the UK.
Apparently, these new titles have each sold in excess of 400,000 copies - which qualifies them to join the ranks of Sony's cut-price range.
These games were all big releases last year (apart from Killzone 2, which is a little more recent), and the firm will be hoping the new pricing will help further push the PS3 into the festive season with sales already on the up.
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible