Schafer wants to make Psychonauts sequel
Speaking to ShackNews, veteran game maker Tim Schafer has said that he hopes to make a sequel to Psychonauts... as well as the imminent Brutal Legend.
On Brutal Legend, Double Fine's musical action-adventure set to star Jack Black, Schafer says a sequel "would be great. I would love that. There's a lot of story. When I do a game, I usually do a lot of backstory and research and stuff. There was a big epic story that we were only able to tell a small part of. There's definitely more stories to tell in the world of Brutal Legend.
"We'll have to wait and see," the veteran added, before being pressed on the likelihood of Psychonauts making a come back.
"That'd be awesome, wouldn't it? I think that would be awesome. I love that game and I would love to do something with it someday. If the fans keep talking about it, maybe it will happen."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release