Schafer wants to make Psychonauts sequel
Speaking to ShackNews, veteran game maker Tim Schafer has said that he hopes to make a sequel to Psychonauts... as well as the imminent Brutal Legend.
On Brutal Legend, Double Fine's musical action-adventure set to star Jack Black, Schafer says a sequel "would be great. I would love that. There's a lot of story. When I do a game, I usually do a lot of backstory and research and stuff. There was a big epic story that we were only able to tell a small part of. There's definitely more stories to tell in the world of Brutal Legend.
"We'll have to wait and see," the veteran added, before being pressed on the likelihood of Psychonauts making a come back.
"That'd be awesome, wouldn't it? I think that would be awesome. I love that game and I would love to do something with it someday. If the fans keep talking about it, maybe it will happen."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year