Schafer wants to make Psychonauts sequel
Speaking to ShackNews, veteran game maker Tim Schafer has said that he hopes to make a sequel to Psychonauts... as well as the imminent Brutal Legend.
On Brutal Legend, Double Fine's musical action-adventure set to star Jack Black, Schafer says a sequel "would be great. I would love that. There's a lot of story. When I do a game, I usually do a lot of backstory and research and stuff. There was a big epic story that we were only able to tell a small part of. There's definitely more stories to tell in the world of Brutal Legend.
"We'll have to wait and see," the veteran added, before being pressed on the likelihood of Psychonauts making a come back.
"That'd be awesome, wouldn't it? I think that would be awesome. I love that game and I would love to do something with it someday. If the fans keep talking about it, maybe it will happen."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter