Schafer wants to make Psychonauts sequel
Speaking to ShackNews, veteran game maker Tim Schafer has said that he hopes to make a sequel to Psychonauts... as well as the imminent Brutal Legend.
On Brutal Legend, Double Fine's musical action-adventure set to star Jack Black, Schafer says a sequel "would be great. I would love that. There's a lot of story. When I do a game, I usually do a lot of backstory and research and stuff. There was a big epic story that we were only able to tell a small part of. There's definitely more stories to tell in the world of Brutal Legend.
"We'll have to wait and see," the veteran added, before being pressed on the likelihood of Psychonauts making a come back.
"That'd be awesome, wouldn't it? I think that would be awesome. I love that game and I would love to do something with it someday. If the fans keep talking about it, maybe it will happen."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date