Schafer wants to make Psychonauts sequel
Speaking to ShackNews, veteran game maker Tim Schafer has said that he hopes to make a sequel to Psychonauts... as well as the imminent Brutal Legend.
On Brutal Legend, Double Fine's musical action-adventure set to star Jack Black, Schafer says a sequel "would be great. I would love that. There's a lot of story. When I do a game, I usually do a lot of backstory and research and stuff. There was a big epic story that we were only able to tell a small part of. There's definitely more stories to tell in the world of Brutal Legend.
"We'll have to wait and see," the veteran added, before being pressed on the likelihood of Psychonauts making a come back.
"That'd be awesome, wouldn't it? I think that would be awesome. I love that game and I would love to do something with it someday. If the fans keep talking about it, maybe it will happen."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto