John and George would have been 'amused' by Beatles: RB
Chatting just two days before the worldwide release of The Beatles: Rock Band, surviving Beatle Sir Paul McCartney has said that John Lennon and George Harrison would have liked the idea behind the new game, and would probably have been 'amused' by it.
"I think they would have been amused.Ithink they would have seen the point of it," McCartney told The Observer.
He was joined in the interview by widows Olivia Harrison and Yoko Ono, Ono offering: "[John] would have been excited about the Rock Band concept, and very happy with how the music and the visuals of the Beatles were represented."
Harrison added: "I hate to say, but I know I'm [George's] biggest fan and biggest critic, and I'm happy with it.I think they did a great job, and if I didn't like it I would feel very uncomfortable."
More on this very very soon. Thanks VG247.
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon
- Former New York mayor Rudi Juliani to represent Activision in the Manuel Noriega Call of Duty: Black Ops II lawsuit
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4