John and George would have been 'amused' by Beatles: RB
Chatting just two days before the worldwide release of The Beatles: Rock Band, surviving Beatle Sir Paul McCartney has said that John Lennon and George Harrison would have liked the idea behind the new game, and would probably have been 'amused' by it.
"I think they would have been amused.Ithink they would have seen the point of it," McCartney told The Observer.
He was joined in the interview by widows Olivia Harrison and Yoko Ono, Ono offering: "[John] would have been excited about the Rock Band concept, and very happy with how the music and the visuals of the Beatles were represented."
Harrison added: "I hate to say, but I know I'm [George's] biggest fan and biggest critic, and I'm happy with it.I think they did a great job, and if I didn't like it I would feel very uncomfortable."
More on this very very soon. Thanks VG247.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter