John and George would have been 'amused' by Beatles: RB
Chatting just two days before the worldwide release of The Beatles: Rock Band, surviving Beatle Sir Paul McCartney has said that John Lennon and George Harrison would have liked the idea behind the new game, and would probably have been 'amused' by it.
"I think they would have been amused.Ithink they would have seen the point of it," McCartney told The Observer.
He was joined in the interview by widows Olivia Harrison and Yoko Ono, Ono offering: "[John] would have been excited about the Rock Band concept, and very happy with how the music and the visuals of the Beatles were represented."
Harrison added: "I hate to say, but I know I'm [George's] biggest fan and biggest critic, and I'm happy with it.I think they did a great job, and if I didn't like it I would feel very uncomfortable."
More on this very very soon. Thanks VG247.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year