John and George would have been 'amused' by Beatles: RB
Chatting just two days before the worldwide release of The Beatles: Rock Band, surviving Beatle Sir Paul McCartney has said that John Lennon and George Harrison would have liked the idea behind the new game, and would probably have been 'amused' by it.
"I think they would have been amused.Ithink they would have seen the point of it," McCartney told The Observer.
He was joined in the interview by widows Olivia Harrison and Yoko Ono, Ono offering: "[John] would have been excited about the Rock Band concept, and very happy with how the music and the visuals of the Beatles were represented."
Harrison added: "I hate to say, but I know I'm [George's] biggest fan and biggest critic, and I'm happy with it.I think they did a great job, and if I didn't like it I would feel very uncomfortable."
More on this very very soon. Thanks VG247.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3