John and George would have been 'amused' by Beatles: RB
Chatting just two days before the worldwide release of The Beatles: Rock Band, surviving Beatle Sir Paul McCartney has said that John Lennon and George Harrison would have liked the idea behind the new game, and would probably have been 'amused' by it.
"I think they would have been amused.Ithink they would have seen the point of it," McCartney told The Observer.
He was joined in the interview by widows Olivia Harrison and Yoko Ono, Ono offering: "[John] would have been excited about the Rock Band concept, and very happy with how the music and the visuals of the Beatles were represented."
Harrison added: "I hate to say, but I know I'm [George's] biggest fan and biggest critic, and I'm happy with it.I think they did a great job, and if I didn't like it I would feel very uncomfortable."
More on this very very soon. Thanks VG247.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release