Sony discuss future evolution of Home
Chatting in Japan at the CESA Developers Conference, Sony executive Masami Kando has detailed some of the work being undertaken on Home (thanks Joystiq).
A future update to the online virtual world will allow users to access the PlayStation Store, downloading demos and entering directly into online play sessions.
Radio, podcasts and even television (complete with adverts) will also be added to Home, and this content will be synchronised between users.
A sort-of pet robot was also shown off in Home, your mechanical pal reacting to your calls without direct controls - and this feature too could add another dimension to the currently occasionally spartan Home experience.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat