Sony discuss future evolution of Home
Chatting in Japan at the CESA Developers Conference, Sony executive Masami Kando has detailed some of the work being undertaken on Home (thanks Joystiq).
A future update to the online virtual world will allow users to access the PlayStation Store, downloading demos and entering directly into online play sessions.
Radio, podcasts and even television (complete with adverts) will also be added to Home, and this content will be synchronised between users.
A sort-of pet robot was also shown off in Home, your mechanical pal reacting to your calls without direct controls - and this feature too could add another dimension to the currently occasionally spartan Home experience.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming