Sony discuss future evolution of Home
Chatting in Japan at the CESA Developers Conference, Sony executive Masami Kando has detailed some of the work being undertaken on Home (thanks Joystiq).
A future update to the online virtual world will allow users to access the PlayStation Store, downloading demos and entering directly into online play sessions.
Radio, podcasts and even television (complete with adverts) will also be added to Home, and this content will be synchronised between users.
A sort-of pet robot was also shown off in Home, your mechanical pal reacting to your calls without direct controls - and this feature too could add another dimension to the currently occasionally spartan Home experience.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light