Rockstar do battle with GTA IV cheats
Cheaters beware, Rockstar have got your number, the publisher confirming this week that a brand new 'Title Update' is on the way for Grand Theft Auto IV.
Available to the Xbox 360 only at present, the new update will be ushered in via Xbox Live - and will put a halt to cheaters said to be spoiling the game's online play for other users.
The publisher states that the new update "fixes the invisible player issue and prevents the use of cheat code exploits in multiplayer games."
It is presently unclear precisely when Rockstar will begin cleaning up the virtual streets of Liberty City, but it's good to see the firm supporting their multiplayer community, nonetheless.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto