Rockstar do battle with GTA IV cheats
Cheaters beware, Rockstar have got your number, the publisher confirming this week that a brand new 'Title Update' is on the way for Grand Theft Auto IV.
Available to the Xbox 360 only at present, the new update will be ushered in via Xbox Live - and will put a halt to cheaters said to be spoiling the game's online play for other users.
The publisher states that the new update "fixes the invisible player issue and prevents the use of cheat code exploits in multiplayer games."
It is presently unclear precisely when Rockstar will begin cleaning up the virtual streets of Liberty City, but it's good to see the firm supporting their multiplayer community, nonetheless.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update