Rockstar do battle with GTA IV cheats
Cheaters beware, Rockstar have got your number, the publisher confirming this week that a brand new 'Title Update' is on the way for Grand Theft Auto IV.
Available to the Xbox 360 only at present, the new update will be ushered in via Xbox Live - and will put a halt to cheaters said to be spoiling the game's online play for other users.
The publisher states that the new update "fixes the invisible player issue and prevents the use of cheat code exploits in multiplayer games."
It is presently unclear precisely when Rockstar will begin cleaning up the virtual streets of Liberty City, but it's good to see the firm supporting their multiplayer community, nonetheless.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update