Rockstar do battle with GTA IV cheats
Cheaters beware, Rockstar have got your number, the publisher confirming this week that a brand new 'Title Update' is on the way for Grand Theft Auto IV.
Available to the Xbox 360 only at present, the new update will be ushered in via Xbox Live - and will put a halt to cheaters said to be spoiling the game's online play for other users.
The publisher states that the new update "fixes the invisible player issue and prevents the use of cheat code exploits in multiplayer games."
It is presently unclear precisely when Rockstar will begin cleaning up the virtual streets of Liberty City, but it's good to see the firm supporting their multiplayer community, nonetheless.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3