Blur getting Twitter support
Racer Blur will be getting full Twitter integration, developer Bizarre Creations have confirmed, speaking at the Penny Arcade Expo (or PAX 2009, if you prefer) presently under way stateside.
It is presently unclear whether Blur will use Twitter in any manner beyond the obvious, but we do know that Xbox Live will be getting full Twitter access this winter - so whether it'll link in with this is anyone's guess.
Indeed, with Sony dodging questions about integrating social features on their own PS3 console, Blur could represent the best way for users to connect with the world using their favourite service.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer