Blur getting Twitter support
Racer Blur will be getting full Twitter integration, developer Bizarre Creations have confirmed, speaking at the Penny Arcade Expo (or PAX 2009, if you prefer) presently under way stateside.
It is presently unclear whether Blur will use Twitter in any manner beyond the obvious, but we do know that Xbox Live will be getting full Twitter access this winter - so whether it'll link in with this is anyone's guess.
Indeed, with Sony dodging questions about integrating social features on their own PS3 console, Blur could represent the best way for users to connect with the world using their favourite service.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year