Blur getting Twitter support
Racer Blur will be getting full Twitter integration, developer Bizarre Creations have confirmed, speaking at the Penny Arcade Expo (or PAX 2009, if you prefer) presently under way stateside.
It is presently unclear whether Blur will use Twitter in any manner beyond the obvious, but we do know that Xbox Live will be getting full Twitter access this winter - so whether it'll link in with this is anyone's guess.
Indeed, with Sony dodging questions about integrating social features on their own PS3 console, Blur could represent the best way for users to connect with the world using their favourite service.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims