Blur getting Twitter support
Racer Blur will be getting full Twitter integration, developer Bizarre Creations have confirmed, speaking at the Penny Arcade Expo (or PAX 2009, if you prefer) presently under way stateside.
It is presently unclear whether Blur will use Twitter in any manner beyond the obvious, but we do know that Xbox Live will be getting full Twitter access this winter - so whether it'll link in with this is anyone's guess.
Indeed, with Sony dodging questions about integrating social features on their own PS3 console, Blur could represent the best way for users to connect with the world using their favourite service.
We'll have more on this as we get it.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes