Sega to confirm motion control games in 2010
The whole world is slowly but surely getting motion control fever, it would seem, with Sega chief Mike Hayes telling IndustryGamers that the publisher will announce new Natal and PS3 motion controller titles early next year.
"We'd like to think that in early 2010 we'll be making announcements about both of those platforms," Hayes revealed when pressed by the website.
"We have our ideas and we know what we want to do, but the technology is pretty new, particularly with Natal, so we've got to get to grips with the technology and see if it can do what we want it do."
He added, on the experimental nature of the titles: "I kind of think of it as the land of bunsen burners and test tubes."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3