Sega to confirm motion control games in 2010
The whole world is slowly but surely getting motion control fever, it would seem, with Sega chief Mike Hayes telling IndustryGamers that the publisher will announce new Natal and PS3 motion controller titles early next year.
"We'd like to think that in early 2010 we'll be making announcements about both of those platforms," Hayes revealed when pressed by the website.
"We have our ideas and we know what we want to do, but the technology is pretty new, particularly with Natal, so we've got to get to grips with the technology and see if it can do what we want it do."
He added, on the experimental nature of the titles: "I kind of think of it as the land of bunsen burners and test tubes."
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage