Sega to confirm motion control games in 2010
The whole world is slowly but surely getting motion control fever, it would seem, with Sega chief Mike Hayes telling IndustryGamers that the publisher will announce new Natal and PS3 motion controller titles early next year.
"We'd like to think that in early 2010 we'll be making announcements about both of those platforms," Hayes revealed when pressed by the website.
"We have our ideas and we know what we want to do, but the technology is pretty new, particularly with Natal, so we've got to get to grips with the technology and see if it can do what we want it do."
He added, on the experimental nature of the titles: "I kind of think of it as the land of bunsen burners and test tubes."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer