Sega to confirm motion control games in 2010
The whole world is slowly but surely getting motion control fever, it would seem, with Sega chief Mike Hayes telling IndustryGamers that the publisher will announce new Natal and PS3 motion controller titles early next year.
"We'd like to think that in early 2010 we'll be making announcements about both of those platforms," Hayes revealed when pressed by the website.
"We have our ideas and we know what we want to do, but the technology is pretty new, particularly with Natal, so we've got to get to grips with the technology and see if it can do what we want it do."
He added, on the experimental nature of the titles: "I kind of think of it as the land of bunsen burners and test tubes."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO