Sega to confirm motion control games in 2010
The whole world is slowly but surely getting motion control fever, it would seem, with Sega chief Mike Hayes telling IndustryGamers that the publisher will announce new Natal and PS3 motion controller titles early next year.
"We'd like to think that in early 2010 we'll be making announcements about both of those platforms," Hayes revealed when pressed by the website.
"We have our ideas and we know what we want to do, but the technology is pretty new, particularly with Natal, so we've got to get to grips with the technology and see if it can do what we want it do."
He added, on the experimental nature of the titles: "I kind of think of it as the land of bunsen burners and test tubes."
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft