God of War oldies miss Europe this year
Word in from UK blog VG247 today informs us that Sony's recently confirmed re-releases of God of War I and II could miss out on a European release in 2009.
The PS3 spruce-ups of the seminal PS2 titles, which have been earmarked for a Blu-ray debut this side of Christmas, will sadly not make it to the continent in the same time frame.
"We are currently looking into options to bring God of War I and II to SCEE consumers on PS3; however it will not be possible to release the games this calendar year. We will provide further information in due course," enthuses word from Sony.
The new remakes will sport lavish HD visuals, Trophy support and more, and will be released as part of the God of War Collection this winter stateside.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free