God of War oldies miss Europe this year
Word in from UK blog VG247 today informs us that Sony's recently confirmed re-releases of God of War I and II could miss out on a European release in 2009.
The PS3 spruce-ups of the seminal PS2 titles, which have been earmarked for a Blu-ray debut this side of Christmas, will sadly not make it to the continent in the same time frame.
"We are currently looking into options to bring God of War I and II to SCEE consumers on PS3; however it will not be possible to release the games this calendar year. We will provide further information in due course," enthuses word from Sony.
The new remakes will sport lavish HD visuals, Trophy support and more, and will be released as part of the God of War Collection this winter stateside.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto