God of War oldies miss Europe this year
Word in from UK blog VG247 today informs us that Sony's recently confirmed re-releases of God of War I and II could miss out on a European release in 2009.
The PS3 spruce-ups of the seminal PS2 titles, which have been earmarked for a Blu-ray debut this side of Christmas, will sadly not make it to the continent in the same time frame.
"We are currently looking into options to bring God of War I and II to SCEE consumers on PS3; however it will not be possible to release the games this calendar year. We will provide further information in due course," enthuses word from Sony.
The new remakes will sport lavish HD visuals, Trophy support and more, and will be released as part of the God of War Collection this winter stateside.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter