Take-Two talk digital download future
Take-Two have been indulging in a spot of soothsaying in their third-quarter financial briefing, the firm noting that digital delivery is only going to get bigger, while new formats like the iPhone offer major opportunities.
Take-Two assure that both these emerging facets are a key part of their business plans for the future, while mobile formats in particular will be exploited better - given that "six out of 20" people now have a gaming-capable device.
"We are proud of our intellectual properties and we think we have the best collection in the industry. To bring that to mobile devices is important, because not all consumers have a console, or PC for that matter," CEO Ben Feder offers, talking to investors.
"We are going to continue to support mobile as it's an opportunity we cant ignore, and what ever platform we are producing for should be no less than a AAA title."
On digital delivery it sounds as if Take-Two have more plans afoot than they've currently announced, we'll keep our eyes peeled for more news.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey