Take-Two dabbling with Natal en masse
Speaking as the company confirmed it's third-quarter financials, Take-Two CEO Ben Feder has revealed that Natal development kits are in the paws of their studios right now, with several teams seemingly working on projects (thanks VG247).
"Natal motion-sensors - yes we have dev kits, yes we're working on them. Obviously, we can't comment on games we haven't announced. But those dev kits are embedded in all of our studios, or just about all of our studios, and everybody's working with them to try to figure out new ways in which we can innovate and create the kind of content that this company is famous for."
"So yes, we're working on it," the big cheese added, later affirming that the publisher are also looking at the PS3 motion controller, with development kits also in-house.
More on all this soon.
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out