Take-Two dabbling with Natal en masse
Speaking as the company confirmed it's third-quarter financials, Take-Two CEO Ben Feder has revealed that Natal development kits are in the paws of their studios right now, with several teams seemingly working on projects (thanks VG247).
"Natal motion-sensors - yes we have dev kits, yes we're working on them. Obviously, we can't comment on games we haven't announced. But those dev kits are embedded in all of our studios, or just about all of our studios, and everybody's working with them to try to figure out new ways in which we can innovate and create the kind of content that this company is famous for."
"So yes, we're working on it," the big cheese added, later affirming that the publisher are also looking at the PS3 motion controller, with development kits also in-house.
More on all this soon.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III