Take-Two dabbling with Natal en masse
Speaking as the company confirmed it's third-quarter financials, Take-Two CEO Ben Feder has revealed that Natal development kits are in the paws of their studios right now, with several teams seemingly working on projects (thanks VG247).
"Natal motion-sensors - yes we have dev kits, yes we're working on them. Obviously, we can't comment on games we haven't announced. But those dev kits are embedded in all of our studios, or just about all of our studios, and everybody's working with them to try to figure out new ways in which we can innovate and create the kind of content that this company is famous for."
"So yes, we're working on it," the big cheese added, later affirming that the publisher are also looking at the PS3 motion controller, with development kits also in-house.
More on all this soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year