Take-Two dabbling with Natal en masse
Speaking as the company confirmed it's third-quarter financials, Take-Two CEO Ben Feder has revealed that Natal development kits are in the paws of their studios right now, with several teams seemingly working on projects (thanks VG247).
"Natal motion-sensors - yes we have dev kits, yes we're working on them. Obviously, we can't comment on games we haven't announced. But those dev kits are embedded in all of our studios, or just about all of our studios, and everybody's working with them to try to figure out new ways in which we can innovate and create the kind of content that this company is famous for."
"So yes, we're working on it," the big cheese added, later affirming that the publisher are also looking at the PS3 motion controller, with development kits also in-house.
More on all this soon.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date