Take-Two dodge questions on GTA V
There will be a Grand Theft Auto V, of that we can be certain, but Rockstar parent Take-Two are clearly not quite ready to give anything away - even under pressure from their own investors.
When asked about when the firm will start talking about the next inevitable game in the series, boss Strauss Zelnick gave a frankly quite bizarre response.
"We're not going to announce it. We're not going to announce when we're going to announce it. And we're not going to announce the strategy about announcing it or about when we're going to announce it either, or about the announcement strategy surrounding the announcement of the strategy. Any other questions?"
Speaking more generally, CEO Ben Feder said that all Take-Two games will have downloadable components in the future - but in the case of GTA IV's this content may have to be released on disc to really shine in sales-terms.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year