Take-Two dodge questions on GTA V
There will be a Grand Theft Auto V, of that we can be certain, but Rockstar parent Take-Two are clearly not quite ready to give anything away - even under pressure from their own investors.
When asked about when the firm will start talking about the next inevitable game in the series, boss Strauss Zelnick gave a frankly quite bizarre response.
"We're not going to announce it. We're not going to announce when we're going to announce it. And we're not going to announce the strategy about announcing it or about when we're going to announce it either, or about the announcement strategy surrounding the announcement of the strategy. Any other questions?"
Speaking more generally, CEO Ben Feder said that all Take-Two games will have downloadable components in the future - but in the case of GTA IV's this content may have to be released on disc to really shine in sales-terms.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like