Take-Two dodge questions on GTA V
There will be a Grand Theft Auto V, of that we can be certain, but Rockstar parent Take-Two are clearly not quite ready to give anything away - even under pressure from their own investors.
When asked about when the firm will start talking about the next inevitable game in the series, boss Strauss Zelnick gave a frankly quite bizarre response.
"We're not going to announce it. We're not going to announce when we're going to announce it. And we're not going to announce the strategy about announcing it or about when we're going to announce it either, or about the announcement strategy surrounding the announcement of the strategy. Any other questions?"
Speaking more generally, CEO Ben Feder said that all Take-Two games will have downloadable components in the future - but in the case of GTA IV's this content may have to be released on disc to really shine in sales-terms.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year