Take-Two dodge questions on GTA V
There will be a Grand Theft Auto V, of that we can be certain, but Rockstar parent Take-Two are clearly not quite ready to give anything away - even under pressure from their own investors.
When asked about when the firm will start talking about the next inevitable game in the series, boss Strauss Zelnick gave a frankly quite bizarre response.
"We're not going to announce it. We're not going to announce when we're going to announce it. And we're not going to announce the strategy about announcing it or about when we're going to announce it either, or about the announcement strategy surrounding the announcement of the strategy. Any other questions?"
Speaking more generally, CEO Ben Feder said that all Take-Two games will have downloadable components in the future - but in the case of GTA IV's this content may have to be released on disc to really shine in sales-terms.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree