Take-Two dodge questions on GTA V
There will be a Grand Theft Auto V, of that we can be certain, but Rockstar parent Take-Two are clearly not quite ready to give anything away - even under pressure from their own investors.
When asked about when the firm will start talking about the next inevitable game in the series, boss Strauss Zelnick gave a frankly quite bizarre response.
"We're not going to announce it. We're not going to announce when we're going to announce it. And we're not going to announce the strategy about announcing it or about when we're going to announce it either, or about the announcement strategy surrounding the announcement of the strategy. Any other questions?"
Speaking more generally, CEO Ben Feder said that all Take-Two games will have downloadable components in the future - but in the case of GTA IV's this content may have to be released on disc to really shine in sales-terms.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes