Take-Two assure over big releases
Speaking as the publisher confirmed a 55.5 million USD loss for their third-quarter, the company added that their 'big four' releases are still no track to land in the first-half of 2010 - despite several delays.
It is unclear exactly when these major new releases will land, but executives did assure that Red Dead Redemption, Mafia II, BioShock 2 and Max Payne 3 will be released within a four month spell - starting early next year.
Investors had been rattled by the big-name delays, although the third-quarter loss was easily explained by comparison, Take-Two and Rockstar having released the massive GTA IV a year earlier.
We'll have more from Take-Two for you soon.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network