Take-Two assure over big releases
Speaking as the publisher confirmed a 55.5 million USD loss for their third-quarter, the company added that their 'big four' releases are still no track to land in the first-half of 2010 - despite several delays.
It is unclear exactly when these major new releases will land, but executives did assure that Red Dead Redemption, Mafia II, BioShock 2 and Max Payne 3 will be released within a four month spell - starting early next year.
Investors had been rattled by the big-name delays, although the third-quarter loss was easily explained by comparison, Take-Two and Rockstar having released the massive GTA IV a year earlier.
We'll have more from Take-Two for you soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3