Take-Two assure over big releases
Speaking as the publisher confirmed a 55.5 million USD loss for their third-quarter, the company added that their 'big four' releases are still no track to land in the first-half of 2010 - despite several delays.
It is unclear exactly when these major new releases will land, but executives did assure that Red Dead Redemption, Mafia II, BioShock 2 and Max Payne 3 will be released within a four month spell - starting early next year.
Investors had been rattled by the big-name delays, although the third-quarter loss was easily explained by comparison, Take-Two and Rockstar having released the massive GTA IV a year earlier.
We'll have more from Take-Two for you soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year