Take-Two assure over big releases
Speaking as the publisher confirmed a 55.5 million USD loss for their third-quarter, the company added that their 'big four' releases are still no track to land in the first-half of 2010 - despite several delays.
It is unclear exactly when these major new releases will land, but executives did assure that Red Dead Redemption, Mafia II, BioShock 2 and Max Payne 3 will be released within a four month spell - starting early next year.
Investors had been rattled by the big-name delays, although the third-quarter loss was easily explained by comparison, Take-Two and Rockstar having released the massive GTA IV a year earlier.
We'll have more from Take-Two for you soon.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today