Take-Two assure over big releases
Speaking as the publisher confirmed a 55.5 million USD loss for their third-quarter, the company added that their 'big four' releases are still no track to land in the first-half of 2010 - despite several delays.
It is unclear exactly when these major new releases will land, but executives did assure that Red Dead Redemption, Mafia II, BioShock 2 and Max Payne 3 will be released within a four month spell - starting early next year.
Investors had been rattled by the big-name delays, although the third-quarter loss was easily explained by comparison, Take-Two and Rockstar having released the massive GTA IV a year earlier.
We'll have more from Take-Two for you soon.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update