Chinatown Wars and Beaterator for iPhone
Yet more news in from Rockstar this morning, the game maker confirming that Beaterator and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars are on the way to the iPhone and the iPod Touch this autumn.
The developer's handheld version of GTA has already been released on the Nintendo DS, and Rockstar had even announced that a PSP version is also in the works.
"Chinatown Wars is a perfect match for the iPhone and iPod touch. We are very excited to bring this incredibly ambitious version of Liberty City, with this level of detail and immersive gameplay on Apple's new gaming platforms," beams Rockstar president Sam Houser.
Music favourite Beaterator is also on the way for the PSP, and will be out in just a matter of weeks. We'll have more App Store news as we get it.
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday