Chinatown Wars and Beaterator for iPhone
Yet more news in from Rockstar this morning, the game maker confirming that Beaterator and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars are on the way to the iPhone and the iPod Touch this autumn.
The developer's handheld version of GTA has already been released on the Nintendo DS, and Rockstar had even announced that a PSP version is also in the works.
"Chinatown Wars is a perfect match for the iPhone and iPod touch. We are very excited to bring this incredibly ambitious version of Liberty City, with this level of detail and immersive gameplay on Apple's new gaming platforms," beams Rockstar president Sam Houser.
Music favourite Beaterator is also on the way for the PSP, and will be out in just a matter of weeks. We'll have more App Store news as we get it.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side