Chinatown Wars and Beaterator for iPhone
Yet more news in from Rockstar this morning, the game maker confirming that Beaterator and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars are on the way to the iPhone and the iPod Touch this autumn.
The developer's handheld version of GTA has already been released on the Nintendo DS, and Rockstar had even announced that a PSP version is also in the works.
"Chinatown Wars is a perfect match for the iPhone and iPod touch. We are very excited to bring this incredibly ambitious version of Liberty City, with this level of detail and immersive gameplay on Apple's new gaming platforms," beams Rockstar president Sam Houser.
Music favourite Beaterator is also on the way for the PSP, and will be out in just a matter of weeks. We'll have more App Store news as we get it.
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back