Square Enix tease over Kingdom Hearts III
Japanese gaming giant Square Enix have yet to confirm the existence of a full third title in the Kingdom Hearts series, but today the firm delivers a very sizable hint that a new title is on the way - urging players to look out for a video at the end of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.
The hint was offered by series creator Tetsuya Nomura, who urges people to play to the end of the new PSP adventure.
Chatting with Famitsu (thanks Nintendo Everything), he hinted that word on a new game could be offered at the handheld title's finale.
"I think there are a lot of puzzling elements, so maybe they'll want to play the next game...And there'll be a secret movie too."
Nomura wouldn't be drawn into confirming or denying the new title. Birth by Sleep will be released in time for Christmas in Japan.
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible