BioWare unsure over Mass Effect 2 on PS3
BioWare won't confirm or deny rumours that Mass Effect 2 could make it to the PS3 - but they seem happy to keep their options open, despite the first title in the RPG series being a PC and Xbox 360 exclusive. Chatting with CVG at GamesCom, BioWare boss Ray Muzyka wouldn't be drawn into confirming the developers PS3 plans.
"I think a more accurate way to frame it is to say we've announced we're developing Mass Effect for 360 and PC. Right from the beginning we said we wanted to deliver Mass Effect on the 360. Right now all we've announced is we're working on 360 and PC," offered the CEO, picking his way through the questioning with some dexterity.
Muzyka was quick to add that the firm have nothing to offer on the PS3 at the moment. Who knows what the future holds?
- Valve introduces a new refund policy for Steam
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PC via Steam
- Dark Souls 3 could be revealed at E3
- This is not a hoax: Official Fallout 4 teaser site appears
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online