BioWare unsure over Mass Effect 2 on PS3
BioWare won't confirm or deny rumours that Mass Effect 2 could make it to the PS3 - but they seem happy to keep their options open, despite the first title in the RPG series being a PC and Xbox 360 exclusive. Chatting with CVG at GamesCom, BioWare boss Ray Muzyka wouldn't be drawn into confirming the developers PS3 plans.
"I think a more accurate way to frame it is to say we've announced we're developing Mass Effect for 360 and PC. Right from the beginning we said we wanted to deliver Mass Effect on the 360. Right now all we've announced is we're working on 360 and PC," offered the CEO, picking his way through the questioning with some dexterity.
Muzyka was quick to add that the firm have nothing to offer on the PS3 at the moment. Who knows what the future holds?
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey