Microsoft price cut news tomorrow?
Word on the street this afternoon (courtesy of MCV) has it that Microsoft will announce their Xbox 360 price cut plans tomorrow.
A cut has been rumoured for weeks, with insider gossip suggesting that Microsoft pulled news from their GamesCom briefing at the last minute (opting instead to just run with Peter Molyneux and Fable III).
Reports suggest that the Pro model console will be discontinued as part of the cut, with the Elite also received a drop. Apparently, the Arcade SKU also faces changes - but we've no specific details on any of this.
We'll keep our eyes peeled for word on this upon the morrow, naturally.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto