Microsoft price cut news tomorrow?
Word on the street this afternoon (courtesy of MCV) has it that Microsoft will announce their Xbox 360 price cut plans tomorrow.
A cut has been rumoured for weeks, with insider gossip suggesting that Microsoft pulled news from their GamesCom briefing at the last minute (opting instead to just run with Peter Molyneux and Fable III).
Reports suggest that the Pro model console will be discontinued as part of the cut, with the Elite also received a drop. Apparently, the Arcade SKU also faces changes - but we've no specific details on any of this.
We'll keep our eyes peeled for word on this upon the morrow, naturally.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3