Microsoft price cut news tomorrow?
Word on the street this afternoon (courtesy of MCV) has it that Microsoft will announce their Xbox 360 price cut plans tomorrow.
A cut has been rumoured for weeks, with insider gossip suggesting that Microsoft pulled news from their GamesCom briefing at the last minute (opting instead to just run with Peter Molyneux and Fable III).
Reports suggest that the Pro model console will be discontinued as part of the cut, with the Elite also received a drop. Apparently, the Arcade SKU also faces changes - but we've no specific details on any of this.
We'll keep our eyes peeled for word on this upon the morrow, naturally.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch