Microsoft price cut news tomorrow?
Word on the street this afternoon (courtesy of MCV) has it that Microsoft will announce their Xbox 360 price cut plans tomorrow.
A cut has been rumoured for weeks, with insider gossip suggesting that Microsoft pulled news from their GamesCom briefing at the last minute (opting instead to just run with Peter Molyneux and Fable III).
Reports suggest that the Pro model console will be discontinued as part of the cut, with the Elite also received a drop. Apparently, the Arcade SKU also faces changes - but we've no specific details on any of this.
We'll keep our eyes peeled for word on this upon the morrow, naturally.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May