Microsoft price cut news tomorrow?
Word on the street this afternoon (courtesy of MCV) has it that Microsoft will announce their Xbox 360 price cut plans tomorrow.
A cut has been rumoured for weeks, with insider gossip suggesting that Microsoft pulled news from their GamesCom briefing at the last minute (opting instead to just run with Peter Molyneux and Fable III).
Reports suggest that the Pro model console will be discontinued as part of the cut, with the Elite also received a drop. Apparently, the Arcade SKU also faces changes - but we've no specific details on any of this.
We'll keep our eyes peeled for word on this upon the morrow, naturally.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year