Lumines targets iPhone debut
1UP report this week that hit music-puzzler Lumines could be on the way to the iPhone, with Q Entertainment as-ever at the helm.
The new Apple-friendly version of the game, for the iPod Touch and iPhone, will include a variety of skins and new music, and is part of a big Lumines revival set to begin this September.
As part of this initiative, Q Entertainment will be dropping the price of the console versions of the game, Lumines Live and Lumines Supernova (Xbox Live and PSN respectively).
We'll bring you more on all this soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes