Lumines targets iPhone debut
1UP report this week that hit music-puzzler Lumines could be on the way to the iPhone, with Q Entertainment as-ever at the helm.
The new Apple-friendly version of the game, for the iPod Touch and iPhone, will include a variety of skins and new music, and is part of a big Lumines revival set to begin this September.
As part of this initiative, Q Entertainment will be dropping the price of the console versions of the game, Lumines Live and Lumines Supernova (Xbox Live and PSN respectively).
We'll bring you more on all this soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title