Lumines targets iPhone debut
1UP report this week that hit music-puzzler Lumines could be on the way to the iPhone, with Q Entertainment as-ever at the helm.
The new Apple-friendly version of the game, for the iPod Touch and iPhone, will include a variety of skins and new music, and is part of a big Lumines revival set to begin this September.
As part of this initiative, Q Entertainment will be dropping the price of the console versions of the game, Lumines Live and Lumines Supernova (Xbox Live and PSN respectively).
We'll bring you more on all this soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3