Lumines targets iPhone debut
1UP report this week that hit music-puzzler Lumines could be on the way to the iPhone, with Q Entertainment as-ever at the helm.
The new Apple-friendly version of the game, for the iPod Touch and iPhone, will include a variety of skins and new music, and is part of a big Lumines revival set to begin this September.
As part of this initiative, Q Entertainment will be dropping the price of the console versions of the game, Lumines Live and Lumines Supernova (Xbox Live and PSN respectively).
We'll bring you more on all this soon.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit