Lumines targets iPhone debut
1UP report this week that hit music-puzzler Lumines could be on the way to the iPhone, with Q Entertainment as-ever at the helm.
The new Apple-friendly version of the game, for the iPod Touch and iPhone, will include a variety of skins and new music, and is part of a big Lumines revival set to begin this September.
As part of this initiative, Q Entertainment will be dropping the price of the console versions of the game, Lumines Live and Lumines Supernova (Xbox Live and PSN respectively).
We'll bring you more on all this soon.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today