Okami 2 coming from Capcom?
Rumours abound this morning that publisher Capcom could be planning some kind of sequel or follow-up to critically acclaimed RPG masterpiece Okami. The firm has filed a trademark for 'Okamiden', according to Siliconera.
Original developer Clover has now closed, reverting the rights for the series to Capcom, while the Wii version - developed by Ready at Dawn - will be released in Japan this winter after wowing western markets last year.
Okami is one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time, blending Japanese calligraphy with water colour visuals and epically vast gameplay in a rich open-world mythical Japan.
We'll do our best to find out more on this.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May