Okami 2 coming from Capcom?
Rumours abound this morning that publisher Capcom could be planning some kind of sequel or follow-up to critically acclaimed RPG masterpiece Okami. The firm has filed a trademark for 'Okamiden', according to Siliconera.
Original developer Clover has now closed, reverting the rights for the series to Capcom, while the Wii version - developed by Ready at Dawn - will be released in Japan this winter after wowing western markets last year.
Okami is one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time, blending Japanese calligraphy with water colour visuals and epically vast gameplay in a rich open-world mythical Japan.
We'll do our best to find out more on this.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network