Okami 2 coming from Capcom?
Rumours abound this morning that publisher Capcom could be planning some kind of sequel or follow-up to critically acclaimed RPG masterpiece Okami. The firm has filed a trademark for 'Okamiden', according to Siliconera.
Original developer Clover has now closed, reverting the rights for the series to Capcom, while the Wii version - developed by Ready at Dawn - will be released in Japan this winter after wowing western markets last year.
Okami is one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time, blending Japanese calligraphy with water colour visuals and epically vast gameplay in a rich open-world mythical Japan.
We'll do our best to find out more on this.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year