Okami 2 coming from Capcom?
Rumours abound this morning that publisher Capcom could be planning some kind of sequel or follow-up to critically acclaimed RPG masterpiece Okami. The firm has filed a trademark for 'Okamiden', according to Siliconera.
Original developer Clover has now closed, reverting the rights for the series to Capcom, while the Wii version - developed by Ready at Dawn - will be released in Japan this winter after wowing western markets last year.
Okami is one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time, blending Japanese calligraphy with water colour visuals and epically vast gameplay in a rich open-world mythical Japan.
We'll do our best to find out more on this.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday