Okami 2 coming from Capcom?
Rumours abound this morning that publisher Capcom could be planning some kind of sequel or follow-up to critically acclaimed RPG masterpiece Okami. The firm has filed a trademark for 'Okamiden', according to Siliconera.
Original developer Clover has now closed, reverting the rights for the series to Capcom, while the Wii version - developed by Ready at Dawn - will be released in Japan this winter after wowing western markets last year.
Okami is one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time, blending Japanese calligraphy with water colour visuals and epically vast gameplay in a rich open-world mythical Japan.
We'll do our best to find out more on this.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side