EA announces a new Netflix-style game streaming service for Xbox One
EA has announced a brand new Netflix-style game streaming service that will be exclusively available on Xbox One.
The new subscription service is currently in beta and it will only offer access to four titles for now, FIFA 14, Madden 25, Peggle 2 and Battlefield 4 but it will also offer a ten percent discount on all of EA's digital content from DLC to full games and early access to releases a week before they come out and save games that transfer to the retail versiopn of the games when they come out.
The new service is yet to get a concrete release date but EA promises that it will launch soon in North America and Europe. This gives it a slight advantage over Sony's PlayStation Now streaming service which is yet to receive a European launch or even a beta.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date