EA announces a new Netflix-style game streaming service for Xbox One
EA has announced a brand new Netflix-style game streaming service that will be exclusively available on Xbox One.
The new subscription service is currently in beta and it will only offer access to four titles for now, FIFA 14, Madden 25, Peggle 2 and Battlefield 4 but it will also offer a ten percent discount on all of EA's digital content from DLC to full games and early access to releases a week before they come out and save games that transfer to the retail versiopn of the games when they come out.
The new service is yet to get a concrete release date but EA promises that it will launch soon in North America and Europe. This gives it a slight advantage over Sony's PlayStation Now streaming service which is yet to receive a European launch or even a beta.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone