EA announces a new Netflix-style game streaming service for Xbox One
EA has announced a brand new Netflix-style game streaming service that will be exclusively available on Xbox One.
The new subscription service is currently in beta and it will only offer access to four titles for now, FIFA 14, Madden 25, Peggle 2 and Battlefield 4 but it will also offer a ten percent discount on all of EA's digital content from DLC to full games and early access to releases a week before they come out and save games that transfer to the retail versiopn of the games when they come out.
The new service is yet to get a concrete release date but EA promises that it will launch soon in North America and Europe. This gives it a slight advantage over Sony's PlayStation Now streaming service which is yet to receive a European launch or even a beta.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III