Ubisoft surveying Watch Dogs players to help them make a better sequel
Ubisoft has apparently sent out emails to some Watch Dogs players to ask them to complete a survey to help them make the sequel better.
A screen grab of the email was posted up on Reddit for all to see although news of a sequel isn't that much of s surprise really Ubisoft hasn't officially announced a sequel but the game's runaway commercial success and reasonable critical success has all but guaranteed that Watch Dogs 2 is coming.
After initial launch delays, Watch Dogs finally arrived on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 at the end of May and immediately became Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever. The demand for the game was so great that Uplay's servers couldn't cope with the user volume.
PC gamers were unable to log in to register their copies, in some cases for days, and the issues even spilled over to the console versions with PlayStation and Xbox gamers experiencing sign-in issues as well.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3