Ubisoft surveying Watch Dogs players to help them make a better sequel
Ubisoft has apparently sent out emails to some Watch Dogs players to ask them to complete a survey to help them make the sequel better.
A screen grab of the email was posted up on Reddit for all to see although news of a sequel isn't that much of s surprise really Ubisoft hasn't officially announced a sequel but the game's runaway commercial success and reasonable critical success has all but guaranteed that Watch Dogs 2 is coming.
After initial launch delays, Watch Dogs finally arrived on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 at the end of May and immediately became Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever. The demand for the game was so great that Uplay's servers couldn't cope with the user volume.
PC gamers were unable to log in to register their copies, in some cases for days, and the issues even spilled over to the console versions with PlayStation and Xbox gamers experiencing sign-in issues as well.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey