Ubisoft surveying Watch Dogs players to help them make a better sequel
Ubisoft has apparently sent out emails to some Watch Dogs players to ask them to complete a survey to help them make the sequel better.
A screen grab of the email was posted up on Reddit for all to see although news of a sequel isn't that much of s surprise really Ubisoft hasn't officially announced a sequel but the game's runaway commercial success and reasonable critical success has all but guaranteed that Watch Dogs 2 is coming.
After initial launch delays, Watch Dogs finally arrived on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 at the end of May and immediately became Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever. The demand for the game was so great that Uplay's servers couldn't cope with the user volume.
PC gamers were unable to log in to register their copies, in some cases for days, and the issues even spilled over to the console versions with PlayStation and Xbox gamers experiencing sign-in issues as well.
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday