Ubisoft surveying Watch Dogs players to help them make a better sequel
Ubisoft has apparently sent out emails to some Watch Dogs players to ask them to complete a survey to help them make the sequel better.
A screen grab of the email was posted up on Reddit for all to see although news of a sequel isn't that much of s surprise really Ubisoft hasn't officially announced a sequel but the game's runaway commercial success and reasonable critical success has all but guaranteed that Watch Dogs 2 is coming.
After initial launch delays, Watch Dogs finally arrived on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 at the end of May and immediately became Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever. The demand for the game was so great that Uplay's servers couldn't cope with the user volume.
PC gamers were unable to log in to register their copies, in some cases for days, and the issues even spilled over to the console versions with PlayStation and Xbox gamers experiencing sign-in issues as well.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light