Ubisoft surveying Watch Dogs players to help them make a better sequel
Ubisoft has apparently sent out emails to some Watch Dogs players to ask them to complete a survey to help them make the sequel better.
A screen grab of the email was posted up on Reddit for all to see although news of a sequel isn't that much of s surprise really Ubisoft hasn't officially announced a sequel but the game's runaway commercial success and reasonable critical success has all but guaranteed that Watch Dogs 2 is coming.
After initial launch delays, Watch Dogs finally arrived on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 at the end of May and immediately became Ubisoft's fastest-selling game ever. The demand for the game was so great that Uplay's servers couldn't cope with the user volume.
PC gamers were unable to log in to register their copies, in some cases for days, and the issues even spilled over to the console versions with PlayStation and Xbox gamers experiencing sign-in issues as well.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year