Fable II finale saw Molyneux get hate mail
Speaking to GSW this week, Peter Molyneux has admitted that the ending of Fable II ruffled more than a few feathers. The designer reveals that he actually received hate mail about the game's dramatic conclusion.
The moral choices at the end of the game riled quite a few fans it would seem, prompting Molyneux's team to make certain changes via DLC, in order to appease the complaining masses.
The veteran game designer says that he was surprised by the furore, but adds that players shouldn't expect Lionhead to be as 'merciful' again.
The big cheese was of course on hand at GamesCom to unveil Fable III - and we will of course bring you more on this big name sequel as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year