Fable II finale saw Molyneux get hate mail
Speaking to GSW this week, Peter Molyneux has admitted that the ending of Fable II ruffled more than a few feathers. The designer reveals that he actually received hate mail about the game's dramatic conclusion.
The moral choices at the end of the game riled quite a few fans it would seem, prompting Molyneux's team to make certain changes via DLC, in order to appease the complaining masses.
The veteran game designer says that he was surprised by the furore, but adds that players shouldn't expect Lionhead to be as 'merciful' again.
The big cheese was of course on hand at GamesCom to unveil Fable III - and we will of course bring you more on this big name sequel as we get it.
- Valve introduces a new refund policy for Steam
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PC via Steam
- Dark Souls 3 could be revealed at E3
- This is not a hoax: Official Fallout 4 teaser site appears
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online