Fable II finale saw Molyneux get hate mail
Speaking to GSW this week, Peter Molyneux has admitted that the ending of Fable II ruffled more than a few feathers. The designer reveals that he actually received hate mail about the game's dramatic conclusion.
The moral choices at the end of the game riled quite a few fans it would seem, prompting Molyneux's team to make certain changes via DLC, in order to appease the complaining masses.
The veteran game designer says that he was surprised by the furore, but adds that players shouldn't expect Lionhead to be as 'merciful' again.
The big cheese was of course on hand at GamesCom to unveil Fable III - and we will of course bring you more on this big name sequel as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year