Fable II finale saw Molyneux get hate mail
Speaking to GSW this week, Peter Molyneux has admitted that the ending of Fable II ruffled more than a few feathers. The designer reveals that he actually received hate mail about the game's dramatic conclusion.
The moral choices at the end of the game riled quite a few fans it would seem, prompting Molyneux's team to make certain changes via DLC, in order to appease the complaining masses.
The veteran game designer says that he was surprised by the furore, but adds that players shouldn't expect Lionhead to be as 'merciful' again.
The big cheese was of course on hand at GamesCom to unveil Fable III - and we will of course bring you more on this big name sequel as we get it.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto