Fable II finale saw Molyneux get hate mail
Speaking to GSW this week, Peter Molyneux has admitted that the ending of Fable II ruffled more than a few feathers. The designer reveals that he actually received hate mail about the game's dramatic conclusion.
The moral choices at the end of the game riled quite a few fans it would seem, prompting Molyneux's team to make certain changes via DLC, in order to appease the complaining masses.
The veteran game designer says that he was surprised by the furore, but adds that players shouldn't expect Lionhead to be as 'merciful' again.
The big cheese was of course on hand at GamesCom to unveil Fable III - and we will of course bring you more on this big name sequel as we get it.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan