Blizzard unsure over Diablo III launch
While industry stalwart Geoff Keighley had previously hinted that World of Warcraft: Cataclysm and StarCraft II will be the only two Blizzard titles releases in 2010, there seems to be some ambiguity over when Diablo III will land.
A 2011 debut was assumed, but Ripten then reported Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime as suggesting the new RPG could actually be released in 2009 - much earlier than anyone expects, or indeed believes, the game will arrive.
Indeed, it now seems like this tittle-tattle was too good to be true, official word from the company stating that no decision has yet been made on when Diablo III will arrive.
We'll bring you more on this very soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny