Blizzard unsure over Diablo III launch
While industry stalwart Geoff Keighley had previously hinted that World of Warcraft: Cataclysm and StarCraft II will be the only two Blizzard titles releases in 2010, there seems to be some ambiguity over when Diablo III will land.
A 2011 debut was assumed, but Ripten then reported Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime as suggesting the new RPG could actually be released in 2009 - much earlier than anyone expects, or indeed believes, the game will arrive.
Indeed, it now seems like this tittle-tattle was too good to be true, official word from the company stating that no decision has yet been made on when Diablo III will arrive.
We'll bring you more on this very soon.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO