Blizzard unsure over Diablo III launch
While industry stalwart Geoff Keighley had previously hinted that World of Warcraft: Cataclysm and StarCraft II will be the only two Blizzard titles releases in 2010, there seems to be some ambiguity over when Diablo III will land.
A 2011 debut was assumed, but Ripten then reported Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime as suggesting the new RPG could actually be released in 2009 - much earlier than anyone expects, or indeed believes, the game will arrive.
Indeed, it now seems like this tittle-tattle was too good to be true, official word from the company stating that no decision has yet been made on when Diablo III will arrive.
We'll bring you more on this very soon.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release