Blizzard unsure over Diablo III launch
While industry stalwart Geoff Keighley had previously hinted that World of Warcraft: Cataclysm and StarCraft II will be the only two Blizzard titles releases in 2010, there seems to be some ambiguity over when Diablo III will land.
A 2011 debut was assumed, but Ripten then reported Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime as suggesting the new RPG could actually be released in 2009 - much earlier than anyone expects, or indeed believes, the game will arrive.
Indeed, it now seems like this tittle-tattle was too good to be true, official word from the company stating that no decision has yet been made on when Diablo III will arrive.
We'll bring you more on this very soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year