The Lost and Damnned, The Ballad of Gay Tony still 360 exclusives
Contrary to rumours reported yesterday the two Grand Theft Auto IV DLC episodes The Lost and Damnned and The Ballad of Gay Tony will not be coming to the PS3.
An SCEE community bod had posted that GTA: The Lost and Damned was playable on the GamesCom show floor, which was news to us. A slip of the keyboard at EB Games stateside then fanned the rumour embers by listing that The Ballad of Gay Tony strategy guide, was for the PS3 as well as the announced platforms.
All of this got blown out of the water when a Rockstar rep, speaking to the chaps at VG247, said "The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony are both exclusive toXbox 360"
So that's that then? For now.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer