The Lost and Damnned, The Ballad of Gay Tony still 360 exclusives
Contrary to rumours reported yesterday the two Grand Theft Auto IV DLC episodes The Lost and Damnned and The Ballad of Gay Tony will not be coming to the PS3.
An SCEE community bod had posted that GTA: The Lost and Damned was playable on the GamesCom show floor, which was news to us. A slip of the keyboard at EB Games stateside then fanned the rumour embers by listing that The Ballad of Gay Tony strategy guide, was for the PS3 as well as the announced platforms.
All of this got blown out of the water when a Rockstar rep, speaking to the chaps at VG247, said "The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony are both exclusive toXbox 360"
So that's that then? For now.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch