Harmonix working on Rock Band 3
MTV games boss Scott Guthrie has confirmed that Harmonix are working on Rock Band 3, and may product another artist branded Rock Band product in the future.
As certain as day follows day, the popular Rock Band series will be getting it's third iteration.
When asked if they were working on RB3, or an artist-centred title Guthrie replied "We're exploring both and possibly will do both".
"The Harmonix development team are working on what is effectively the next game, or 'Rock Band 3'. We arent standing still we will keep moving into new areas and look at new technologies that our platform holder partners are also developing, such as Project Natal from Microsoft. We're working with them to pull some things together."
So there we have it rock fans.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side