Harmonix working on Rock Band 3
MTV games boss Scott Guthrie has confirmed that Harmonix are working on Rock Band 3, and may product another artist branded Rock Band product in the future.
As certain as day follows day, the popular Rock Band series will be getting it's third iteration.
When asked if they were working on RB3, or an artist-centred title Guthrie replied "We're exploring both and possibly will do both".
"The Harmonix development team are working on what is effectively the next game, or 'Rock Band 3'. We arent standing still we will keep moving into new areas and look at new technologies that our platform holder partners are also developing, such as Project Natal from Microsoft. We're working with them to pull some things together."
So there we have it rock fans.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3