Harmonix working on Rock Band 3
MTV games boss Scott Guthrie has confirmed that Harmonix are working on Rock Band 3, and may product another artist branded Rock Band product in the future.
As certain as day follows day, the popular Rock Band series will be getting it's third iteration.
When asked if they were working on RB3, or an artist-centred title Guthrie replied "We're exploring both and possibly will do both".
"The Harmonix development team are working on what is effectively the next game, or 'Rock Band 3'. We arent standing still we will keep moving into new areas and look at new technologies that our platform holder partners are also developing, such as Project Natal from Microsoft. We're working with them to pull some things together."
So there we have it rock fans.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims