Harmonix working on Rock Band 3
MTV games boss Scott Guthrie has confirmed that Harmonix are working on Rock Band 3, and may product another artist branded Rock Band product in the future.
As certain as day follows day, the popular Rock Band series will be getting it's third iteration.
When asked if they were working on RB3, or an artist-centred title Guthrie replied "We're exploring both and possibly will do both".
"The Harmonix development team are working on what is effectively the next game, or 'Rock Band 3'. We arent standing still we will keep moving into new areas and look at new technologies that our platform holder partners are also developing, such as Project Natal from Microsoft. We're working with them to pull some things together."
So there we have it rock fans.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching