Team17 developing on unannounced hardware?
Speaking with this site at GamesCom in Cologne, Team17 studio head Martyn Brown has hinted that the UK development house could be working on new titles on what sounds like unannounced hardware.
Whilst details are scant, and Brown wasn't giving much away, it's possible that these new titles are new IP, but the boss shied away from revealing specifics.
Whilst mentioning Worms IP-based titles the studio boss went on to talk about Alien Breed's next-gen revival, and then unannounced IP that "we can't really discuss at the moment" and saying it depends on "if there is new hardware that comes out".
Team17 have been getting into mobile platforms in a big way, so this could be related, but we'll reserve judgment on this tittle-tattle until we get further word.
Brown also discussed cloud gaming services such as Gaikai and OnLive, saying "the jury is still out on this".
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch