Quake Live comes to Mac & Linux
FPS powerhouse id Software have announced that browser plugins for Mac and Linux versions of their popular Quake Live service have been released.
Speaking on the Quake Live forum, id Software employee Marty casually mentions the new platforms as part of a standard Tuesday update to the system.
Mac and Linux support had been promised since the service first went into beta in 2008
Mac users are restricted to using Safari only after a Firefox bug came to light late in the game.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat