Quake Live comes to Mac & Linux
FPS powerhouse id Software have announced that browser plugins for Mac and Linux versions of their popular Quake Live service have been released.
Speaking on the Quake Live forum, id Software employee Marty casually mentions the new platforms as part of a standard Tuesday update to the system.
Mac and Linux support had been promised since the service first went into beta in 2008
Mac users are restricted to using Safari only after a Firefox bug came to light late in the game.
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power