Quake Live comes to Mac & Linux
FPS powerhouse id Software have announced that browser plugins for Mac and Linux versions of their popular Quake Live service have been released.
Speaking on the Quake Live forum, id Software employee Marty casually mentions the new platforms as part of a standard Tuesday update to the system.
Mac and Linux support had been promised since the service first went into beta in 2008
Mac users are restricted to using Safari only after a Firefox bug came to light late in the game.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone