Lionhead still working on Milo & Kate
UK development house Lionhead have confirmed that they are still working on Milo & Kate.
The tech demo of the product shown at E3 this year impressed the assembled crowd, so Molyneux was quick to assure the assembled journos at the GamesCom press day that they were still on the case.
Molyneux used pretty much all of the Microsoft GamesCom press event to announce that Fable III is in development.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release