Lionhead still working on Milo & Kate
UK development house Lionhead have confirmed that they are still working on Milo & Kate.
The tech demo of the product shown at E3 this year impressed the assembled crowd, so Molyneux was quick to assure the assembled journos at the GamesCom press day that they were still on the case.
Molyneux used pretty much all of the Microsoft GamesCom press event to announce that Fable III is in development.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter