Lionhead still working on Milo & Kate
UK development house Lionhead have confirmed that they are still working on Milo & Kate.
The tech demo of the product shown at E3 this year impressed the assembled crowd, so Molyneux was quick to assure the assembled journos at the GamesCom press day that they were still on the case.
Molyneux used pretty much all of the Microsoft GamesCom press event to announce that Fable III is in development.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released