Lionhead still working on Milo & Kate
UK development house Lionhead have confirmed that they are still working on Milo & Kate.
The tech demo of the product shown at E3 this year impressed the assembled crowd, so Molyneux was quick to assure the assembled journos at the GamesCom press day that they were still on the case.
Molyneux used pretty much all of the Microsoft GamesCom press event to announce that Fable III is in development.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced