Lionhead still working on Milo & Kate
UK development house Lionhead have confirmed that they are still working on Milo & Kate.
The tech demo of the product shown at E3 this year impressed the assembled crowd, so Molyneux was quick to assure the assembled journos at the GamesCom press day that they were still on the case.
Molyneux used pretty much all of the Microsoft GamesCom press event to announce that Fable III is in development.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet